47.

A few minutes of stunned silence passed as I tried to get my heart back to a normal rate, and plenty of time to think about how absolutely mind blowing that had been. I'd been sat alone in my hotel room since the show trying to ignore the fact that I wanted her badly. I hadn't put up much of a fight. And neither had she. I'd expected to have her at least attempt to send me away.

I looked over at her and was just consumed by her beauty. I took her hand in mine and began trailing kisses from her fingers all the way up to her arm where the tee stopped me going any further.

'Off.' I demanded. She was already half naked so she obliged with a sly smile. I continued my kissing path, across her shoulder blades and down between her breasts, my fingers just brushing against her nipples. All she could do was lay there, unable and unwilling to fight me off. I already knew every inch of her. It was like coming home after a long time away. I kissed all the way down past her navel, past her pubic bone and her hips, down her right thigh and to her knee. She was writhing on top of the sheets as I worked my way back up her left leg, my hands opening her legs and feeling the wetness in between. Her hand went to my head, stopping me from going any further.

'Dan.' She whispered. Just the way she whispered my name was making me become aroused once more. I came back up to her face, leaning on my elbows either side of her head, looking down at this wonderful, sexy, beautiful woman who was my wife. I kissed her lips once, softly before laying back down beside her.

She pulled the sheets up over us and I quickly removed my shirt that had somehow remained on. She took up her place on my chest. One hand absentmindedly circling my stomach and the other entwining our fingers.

It wasn't long until I recognized her breathing had slowed and she had fallen to sleep.