60.

I felt rather sad that it was nearly over. I'd loved nearly every moment of this tour. Even the tough moments when we'd almost had to cancel. And in two days time I would be off on another tour with a group of people I didn't know. I was sad I wouldn't be seeing my brother as much anymore. Just when we'd got back in touch, we'd each be jetting across the world.

And now Kyle knew about Dan and I, it didn't feel so scary that one day maybe we could tell people about us. I wasn't even that worried about what Woody would think. He might even be happy for me. Pissed that we'd kept it secret but he'd warm to the idea that Dan was his brother in law. I actually felt a little excited. Could this mean we could be together?

I'd relaxed the no partying rule and bought in a lot of alcohol and snacks. This would be the party to end all parties. Tomorrow night, the moment they came off stage, I would no longer be their tour manager. But for that night I was going to enjoy the time with my boys and my crew and probably regret it in the morning.

Someone made punch. I had a feeling it was Kyle. We ran out of alcohol before one am and the poor bus driver had to drive us out to find some more. And as the bus was moving, we carried on dancing. There was nowhere to move. Every seat and every standing space was taken. The cards came out once more. And I whooped everyone's asses. I remained fully clothed amongst seven naked men.

There would be many sore heads in the morning. Woody threw up. Kyle passed out in the toilet. Ben and Greg disappeared somewhere. And the last ones standing were Dan and I.