46.

I was grateful that we were in a hotel the next day. I needed space away from Dan. I needed to think.

I couldn't deny that I'd liked what happened. I hadn't been with anyone since him. I hadn't felt any kind of affection or been that close to a man in four years. During the years I'd been with Steven and forced to have sex with men for money, it had destroyed what a special experience being intimate with another person meant. And then Dan had changed that. And I wanted to hang on to that special bond it brought. It had felt so nice to be so close to him again. He had felt so nice. His familiar smell and the taste of his lips. How I could feel his heart beating in his chest. It all seemed so normal yet exciting.
But it couldn't happen again. I was risking everything. And with Kyle nearly catching us it had really made me nervous. Everything was pinned on me nailing this first job. The slightest mistake and my career would be over before it had begun.

So when my door was knocked on at midnight the next night, having spent the day avoiding Dan and his gaze, why did I answer it, knowing full well who it would be. Dressed in only an old tee and my pants I pulled it open.

'Hi.' He said, leaving me no time to reply before his lips were slammed against mine, forcing me up against the closed door. I didn't push him away.

My hand went from the lock on the door and straight to his belt. His trousers dropped to the ground with a satisfying sound. He laughed under his breath as he pulled my legs up around his waist so he was holding me up with only the force from his hips and his hands cradling my behind. I locked my own hands together around the back of his neck, my fingers playing with the strands of hair at the base of his skull. I could already feel how hard he was through the thin cotton of my pants. It turned me on massively. I'd never been so hungry for him. I wanted all of him and I wanted him immediately.

Though we had the use of the whole room, bed included, it seemed neither of us wanted to wait another second. He forced my pants to the side and in one swift move, he was deep inside me. I cried out involuntarily. But not out of pain. Out of pure and complete pleasure.

I had to break our kiss so I could bury my face into his neck, biting down at the skin just below his ear to stop from screaming out. Which only served to make him go deeper, faster. I was clawing at his shoulders, being driven absolutely insane by everything he was doing.

Just when I didn't think I could keep myself composed any further, I felt him explode inside me and I let go of my own orgasm. He put my feet back down on the floor but there was no way I could've supported myself. We collapsed onto the bed, each of us looking up at the ceiling, trying to catch our breaths. I glanced over at him and watched his chest raise and fall.
He turned to me and grinned his stupid grin. I pushed his face away playfully.

'Fucking hell.' I panted.

'Yeah.' He agreed.