Malec:Somebody to Love

Based on either Book or TV Show
As soon as the coast was clear Alec rushed into his bedroom closing his door shut and taking out his top secret Queen CD collection from the cupboard.
That's right,Alec is obsessed with the British Rock band Queen. Why wouldn't he be though? Everyone loves Queen,before Alec came out he'd secretly listen to one of his CD's that he bought from a charity store or sneak into Isabelle's bedroom and look through her Pop Magazines at Pictures of Freddie Mercury and his iconic fashion which made Alec feel weird and giddy in the inside.

He never told anyone though,He just couldn't. Jace and Izzy will tease him until Alec was dead and burned and he found it kind of embarrassing as he was known as a sarcastic,Top Shadow Hunter leader and he squeals and acts like a Fan girl whenever it comes to Queen,He was supposed to be a warrior.

Alec puts in one of the CD's into Jaces Cd player that he "Borrowed"while he was out on a mission and turned the volume all the way up and started dancing and singing his heart out without a care in the world.

"Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
(Take a look at yourself) Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry)
Lord, what you're doing to me (yeah yeah)
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

I work hard (he works hard) every day of my life
I work 'til I ache in my bones
At the end (at the end of the day)
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down (down) on my knees (knees)
And I start to pray
'Til the tears run down from my eyes
Lord, somebody (somebody), ooh somebody
(Please) can anybody find me somebody to love?

Everyday (everyday) I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Ah, got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh, Lord
Ooh somebody, ooh somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love?"

Alec took a deep breath to belt out the next verse when an around of applause made him freeze completely.This is it.The end of his life forever. A blush of red appeared on his cheeks and it seemed to spread and increase all over his face and his palms became all sweaty. Slowly Alec took a sharp inhale and turned around facing the door to see his boyfriend Magnus standing by the door with a proud smile on his face.

"BRAVO ALEXANDER BRAV-"
Alec puts his hand over Magnus's mouth to shut him up "SSSSH!"He hissed,Alec could feel his heart thumping through his entire body. Alec immediately sprinted to his music player heavily breathing turning the music off and throwing his Cd back into the case. Magnus had a confused look on his face "Alexander I don't understand."
"Don't Alexander me!"Alec snapped facing his boyfriend ofcourse he didn't mean to snap he was just embarrassed. "You shouldn't of seen that!"his voice raising a little.
Magnus placed his hand on Alec's right shoulder and rubs it with his thumb to try and calm him down "There's nothing to be embarrassed of I thought you were wonderful absaloutley Marvouls darlin!"Magnus reassured him in a gentle voice.
Alec takes Magnus's hand off of his shoulder "Don't use a Freddie Mercury line against me,"he mumbled before walking out of the room with one of the most saddest face's Magnus had seen on Alec. He really was embarrassed.

Magnus opened up the curtains of his apartment ever so widely causing light to shine through onto Alec who was sleeping. Alec pulled up the covers over his face "Its too early,"he groaned. Magnus rolled his eyes slightly and puts down a tray of Croissants,Danish Pastry's,Orange juice and a red rose in a small vase on the bed "Eat up we have a busy day,"Magnus informs him. Alec ever so slowly takes the covers back down and gave Magnus a slight glare "What are we doing?"he grumbled picking up a pastry and taking a bite causing crumbs to go onto the bed and around his mouth. Magnus threw a Queen Tshirt onto the bed "You need to wear this,"he instructed. Alec immediately stopped eating and glared at the Tshirt "Magnus I-"
"Nah uh uh,"Magnus tutted shaking his head "You,Need,To,Wear,It."He was quite scary as he said that causing Alec to have wide eyes "Okay okay I'll wear it jeez." Magnus gave Alec a kiss on the cheek with a bright smile before leaving the room to prepare everything.
***
"Magnus where are we?"Alec asked.Magnus took Alec's hand and made his way through the crowds of screaming people who were also wearing Queen merch and have heavy face paint on their faces.
"Magnus why is everyone wearing Queen Merch?"Alec asked.
Magnus giggles a little and lead Alec to a large sign saying 'Queen performing Live!' "Suprise!"Magnus said squeezing his boyfriends hands ever so tightly. Alec's jaw immediately dropped and his eyes widened and he started stuttering which was rare for Alec to do. "M-Magnus -is this -R-real...?"he asked facing his boyfriend with a real pale face and looked as if he was going to throw up.
Magnus nodded with a smirk "I portald us back in time to a concert where Freddie was Alive aswell,"he said as if it was nothing.
"WAIT WHAT!?"Alec shrieked he immediately covered his mouth and Magnus burst out laughing.
"Is that even possible?"Alec whispered.
"Honey I'm the High warlock of Brookyln I can do anything come on just enjoy it!"Magnus said with excitement also as he was just a Queen fan as Alec.