Bonus Chapter!

*eleven years later*

Eleven years flew by quickly. Perrie is still working as an RN and Jade's cafe is more popular than ever. It's like everything worked out so well for the family.

Adam and Adrienne are now both 16 years old. They are getting ready to go to the 10th grade and they already know what they want to be when they grow up.

Adam wants to be a doctor and Adrienne wants to be an interpreter for different languages. She already started learning Japanese in the 3rd grade and shes already fluent. She just wanted to learn more and more about Japan ever since she found out the donor her moms used was Japanese. Yeah, she was only 8 years old when she learned that, but Jade and Perrie didn't seem to care.

As the twins grow, they literally become more and more beautiful. Jade says she wants to thank their donor for blessing them with two, stunning children.

As of now, the family is sitting in the living room watching Finding Nemo with the couple cuddled on one couch and the twins each having a couch to themselves

As of now, the family is sitting in the living room watching Finding Nemo with the couple cuddled on one couch and the twins each having a couch to themselves. Adrienne was on her phone because they've already seen the movie about a thousand times and Adam was watching the movie as if he's never seen it before.

Adrienne was texting her best friend, Nadia, who was raging about some music. She loved her so much that it would seem unreal.

"Ade, aren't you doing to watch the movie?" Perrie asked, making the girl look up from her phone and to her mum. "No offence Mum but, we've seen this movie so many times. I thought we'd watch something different for family movie night." she replied, her soft, sweet voice filling the silence among them. Well, the silence that would be there if you didn't count the noise from the TV.

Suddenly, Adam shushed everyone, holding his finger out. "This is my favorite part!" he whispered, his eyes fixated on the screen. Adrienne rolled her eyes and looked at her phone, smiling when she saw that Nadia texted her again.

Adrienne tried to hide her smile; her heart was beating erratically and she nearly started to blush

Adrienne tried to hide her smile; her heart was beating erratically and she nearly started to blush. She was keeping a secret, but you probably already know what it is.

___________________________________________________________________________________

YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED!! Now TWO of my most popular books are going to have SEQUELS!

YES this book is getting a sequel and its following the twins this time. Guys, you dont know how excited I am for this.

I dont know when the new book will be up because I'm still planning it out. I still dont know a title for it and I was thinking about having a singer or actress play the twins. Remember, they are half Japanese so if anyone known any American-Japanese or English-Japanese people who could pass as teen twins, please let me know their names. I know that I already put pictures of them, but their FC can be changed.

I hope you guys are excited because I sure am! Also, I have two other Jerrie books that I am currently working on, so I hope you guys are looking forward to these new works from me ^-^