~Chapter 21~

*Prom* *3rd person*

It's prom night tonight and the girls are getting ready. The thing is, something has been eating Perrie alive.

Yes, she kissed Jade at the bridge but, that was just the heat of the moment. She didn't take her back.

Yet.

Perrie plans to change everything tonight. She plans to make a difference in that school. She also plans to get Jade back. Her Jade back.

Just as Perrie was putting the finishing touches on her look, she got a call from Jesy. She quickly answered and put it on speaker.

"Hey, Jess." Perrie said as she put on her eyeliner. "Hey, are you getting ready?" Jesy asked.

"Duh." Perrie laughed. "Okay, well listen. Are you gonna go pick up Jade or do I have to do it? I mean, Leigh kinda wants to pick me up herself so.." Jesy trails off.

As Perrie got done applying her liner, she looked down at her phone.

"Um. I thought we were all riding together." Perrie said.

"Oh, we where?" Jesy asked. Perrie just rolled her eyes and said "yes".

"Okay. Well, will you go to the door to get her?" Jesy asked. Perrie rolled her eyes and nodded, as if the girl could see her.

"Perrie!"

"Crap! Sorry, sorry. Yeah, I'll go to the door to get her." Perrie said. "Good. I gotta go." Jesy said. "Kay. Bye." Perrie said before hanging up.

Four hours later and every girl is ready.