~Chapter 29~

"Jade, babe, wake up. We have to pack."

Jade groaned and tried to pull Perrie's naked body closer to her.

The girls have been there all week and every night, they had sex. That's what you would expect from a newly wedded couple, right?

Well, it didn't matter to Perrie nor Jade. They even went to a pub this week and might've had drunken sex, but that just makes it more fun.

"No. I don't want to. I want to stay cuddled with you." Jade mumbled before kissing the back of Perrie's neck. Perrie chuckled and turned over.

"As amazing as that sounds, we have to go back home, remember? You're the one who said you wanted a baby." Perrie said.

Jade opened her eyes and glared at Perrie. "Ugh. Come on, wife. I can't just stay cuddled with you?"

Perrie smiled and kissed Jade. "You can cuddle with me on the plane." she said cockily before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"Can I at least join you?" Jade asked, sitting up. "Yeah, sure." Perrie replied. Jade smirked and jumped out of the bed.

***

"We are home!" Perrie yelled as she ran into their house with her bags. It's nearly 7:30 PM and the girls just pulled up at their new house.

It's perfect for a family, but not too big. It's two floors, eight bedrooms, and five bathrooms. Perrie and Jade both thought it was perfect. They bought it before the wedding and the house is fully furnished.

"Hey, babe. Jesy and Leigh wanted to come over to show us something. Can you call them and tell them they can come?" Jade asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Course." Perrie replied, walking over to the house phone.

Jade grabbed the bags and brought them upstairs into their room. She started to unpack and while she was in the middle of it, in walked Perrie.

"So, Jade. Do you want to go today or tomorrow?" Perrie asked, helping her wife separate the clothes so they can be washed.

"Hm. Maybe tomorrow. I want to tell Jesy and Leigh, but I also want our parents to know." she replied. "We can surprise them afterwards." Perrie said, looking at Jade.

"Surprise? Well, that does sound like a good idea. I also really want to get this done, but I have to do it tomorrow because the clinic might be closed now."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's surprise them when I find out if I'm pregnant or not." Jade said as she continued to separate the clothes.

Once done, they heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it. Can you put the first load in, please?" Jade asked. "You don't have to ask, babe." Perrie laughed as she started with the biggest load.

Jade smiled and ran down the stairs. She opened the door and saw Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

"Hey, guys!" Jade said excitedly, moving out of the way so they could enter. "Hey! Wow, this place is beautiful!" Leigh-Anne said as she looked around.

"Thank you. Perrie just started washing some clothes, but she'll be down soon." Jade said, smiling just thinking about Perrie.

"Wow, Jeed. This is place is nice. I'm surprised you don't have any little kiddies running around here." Jesy said as she sat on the couch.

"Yeah....about that—"

"LEIGH! JESY!"

The sound of Perrie's cheerful voice made all the girls look up at the stairs. Perrie ran down the stairs and into the two girl's arms.

"Awe, Pez. We missed you guys." Leigh said as she hugged the blonde. "Um, about what, Jade?" Jesy asked as Perrie let go.

Perrie sat next to Jade and they looked at each other. "Want to tell them now?" Perrie asked, confusing the two girls in front of them. Jade nodded and Perrie smiled.

"I'm going to the clinic tomorrow because we want a baby." Jade said, the obvious excitement evident in her voice.

"A baby?" Leigh asked, a smile on her face. Jade nodded.

"A baby."