~Chapter 9~

*two days later*
Jade's POV
It's Monday and we're back at school. Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and I have actually become quite close over the weekend. Jesy still thinks that Perrie will make me mess up in the games, but I beg to differ.

We're sitting in Photography class at the moment. I just can't keep my eyes off of Perrie. She's just so gorgeous. She's like a goddess and I just want to serve her as my Queen.

"Jade." Jesy said, nudging my shoulder. I jumped and snapped my eyes away from the blonde butte. "Huh?" I asked, looking at her.

"C'mon. We're supposed to be thinking about what the theme for the collage should be." she said, widening her eyes and looking back down at the paper.

"Right. Right. Sorry." I spoke, quite embarrassed. I looked back over and saw that she was starring at me too. I gave her a cheeky smile and she smiled back.

I looked back down at my desk and bit my lip. "Love." I whispered.

"What? Don't you think that's a bit cliché? Everyone does that. Let's be different." Jesy complained. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"What about nature?" she asked. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was looking at me, waiting for an answer. "Uh. Sure." I agreed.

She started writing things down and I just looked over at Perrie again.

She was writing in her notebook, her beautiful blonde hair falling in her beautiful face. The way she ran her fingers through her hair and her crystal blue eyes scanned the paper was so beautiful and perfect.

"Do we already have pictures involving nature?" Jesy asked. I shrugged my shoulders as I looked at her. "I think we should get new pictures." I said. "Okay. Whatever you say." she said, putting the paper in her binder.

"You are coming over after school so we can work on this project, right?" she asked. "It's not due until two weeks." I remarked. "I know." she said bluntly.

"Sure, I guess." I said. "Why does Ms.Sebastian give us such a long time to do the projects?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Let's just focus on the project." I said. "Okay." she said.

After a few minutes, the bell rang for the next class. Our next class is art.

Everyone packed up their things and left the room. After visiting our lockers for our supplies, we were off to class.

Perrie's POV
When we arrived to Art, I saw Jade and Jesy walk in. They sit by us anyways, so we can talk. We're kinda early anyways.

We walked in and took our seats. "Perrie, Leigh. We gotta tell you something." Kate said, grasping my attention.

"What is it?" Leigh asked. "We're moving. I'm moving back to London and Jasmine's moving to Hawaii." Kate said.

"When?" I asked. "Tomorrow." she replied. "If you're moving tomorrow, then why are you here today?" I asked. "Our parents wanted us to say goodbye to our friends." she replied.

I nodded and turned back around. I felt someone's gaze on me and I looked around. It was Zayn. I forgot we have some classes together.

He chuckled lightly and turned back to his friends. I looked at Jade and she was watching Zayn intensely. Her eyes would flicker between the two of us occasionally.

I gave her a reassuring smile and she hesitantly looked back at her sketchbook.

"What's wrong?" Leigh asked. I looked back and Zayn and she followed my gaze. "Oh." she said in disgust.