~Chapter 28~

"Jade, please tell me where we're going." Perrie begged the other blonde, turning in the passengers seat.

Jade chuckled and shook her head. "It's a surprise, baba." Jade said, kissing Perrie's knuckles. "I don't want this surprise to be a surprise. I want to know." Perrie whined, giving Jade puppy dog eyes as she glanced at her wife.

Wife. The word sounded like magic rolling off Jade's tongue. It sounded pretty good coming from Perrie as well. But, whenever Perrie heard Jade say "wife" the past two hours, she would melt.

"Can you give me a hint, baby?" Perrie asked, leaning on Jade's shoulder.

"Sit back, one. And two, we have to go to the airport for this." Jade replied, smiling at herself. She's been planning this ever since she planned to propose to Perrie.

She's been saving up her money like crazy. She even sold a few things just so they can do this for their honeymoon. Who knows? Maybe they'll stay to live where Jade is taking Perrie.

"Jadey, please tell me." the younger girl begged, turning in her seat.

"Well, we're at the airport already so you will just have to wait until we land." Jade said, parking the car in the airport parking lot.

She got out the car along with Perrie. They walked to the back of the car before grabbing their luggage and locking the car.

They walked in the airport in sync, Perrie still trying to guess where they're going.

"Is it Florida?" Perrie asked, getting excited. "Better." Jade replied. "New York?!" Perrie asked as they entered the airport. "Better." Jade repeated as they approached the front desk.

"Um, Perrie. Can you go get me something to drink, please?" Jade asked, making sure the blonde won't hear where they are going. "Yeah." Perrie replied, walking away.

When Perrie came back, Jade already had the tickets.

"Plane 309, please pepare for departure."

Jade grabbed Perrie's hand and dragged her away from the vending machines. They went through the security line and started to walk to the plane.

"What?! First class? Jade, yo–"

"Shh! I wanted to. It just makes this trip way better. I promise."

After they got situated, they sat down and Jade physically relaxed. "Just relax, baba. I promise you'll love it." Jade said, her eyes closed as she held Perrie's hand.

***

When Perrie saw the beautiful water below her, she got excited.

"Jade! Jade, wake up!" Perrie said excitedly, shaking the other blonde. Jade begin to stir awake, groaning in the process.

"Wife, I was peacefully asleep." Jade groaned, looking at Perrie. "We're here!" Perrie replied as the plane began to land.

Jade smiled as she saw Perrie's face light up. "I can't believe we're at the Bahamas. Like, Jade. This is so expensive. I honestly would've enjoyed staying at home with you." Perrie said.

The thing is, Perrie didn't want Jade to spend a lot of money just for a week somewhere. She would've enjoyed to stay home and just be in her presence.

"Perrie, hush. I wanted to do this and don't worry about how much I spent. Don't stress about it, okay?"

Perrie could only nod. Jade pecked her lips as the plane came to a complete stop.

After a while, the two were in a taxi on their way to their hotel. Once there, they checked in and went to their room. Suite, if you want to be more specific.