~Chapter 13~

Perrie's POV
The next day, I walked happily through the halls of school knowing that Jade is mine. I'm wearing the ring she gave me and I'm just super happy.

I walked over to my locker and grabbed my French textbook.

"Hey, baby." Jade said, touching my waist. I turned around and smiled. "Hey." I said.

"Well well. I guess it is true. We do have a dyke cheerleader."

I looked over and there stood Zayn with his "gang" or whatever you wanna call it.

"We also have a few sissy football players, but everyone also accepted that." Jade said.

I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh out loud.

"Hey, guys! How's my favorite couple?" Leigh asked, walking over to us. "We're good." I replied. "Great. So, we should hurry and get to class. We're starting a new unit today." she said, grabbing our hands.

I cleared my throat and pointed over to Zayn and his friends. She looked at them and scrunched her eyebrows together.

"I know. That's why I'm taking you guys with me. Now, let's go." she said, grabbing our hands and pulling us off to class.

She walked into the class and we sat down at our table. "Thanks, Leigh." I said, sitting my book on the table. "Yeah. Thanks." Jade said. "No problem." Leigh said as she scooted up to the table.

"Zayn?" Jesy asked. "Yep." I replied. "Should've known. Anyways! You guys excited about the field trip this weekend?" she asked.

"Where are we going again?" Jade asked. "You forgot!? Everyone paid to go to Paris this weekend for the field trip! We're staying for a week. It's for French class. Any of this ring a bell?" Leigh asked. "Oh, yeah! I remember now. We leave at five in the morning I believe." Jade replied.

"Yeah. You guys wanna spend the night at my place tonight so we can be ready?" I asked. "Yeah. Sounds like a plan." Jesy replied.

The teacher cleared her throat and everyone looked at her.

"Okay, class. As you know, we will be taking our field trip to Paris tomorrow. I know you already paid, but you will need to show up to the school at 4:30 so we can bored the busses to the airport."

"This should be fun." I said. The girls nodded. "You know what they say about Paris: It's the most romantic place in the world." Jesy said.

"True, but there's no way they would let us go off on our own. Especially since Zayn is coming." Jade said. "She's right. Last time someone snuck off with their partner, they had a whole search party going." I said.

"Come on! She won't pay any attention to us. Plus, Ms.Whatever doesn't even care. So, you guys can have your romance time. Leigh and I will cover for you." Jesy said. I looked at Jade and she shrugged. "Alright." I smiled.

I'm honestly really excited for the trip. And for a week! I get to spend a week with my friends and girlfriend. Not like we don't do that already, but I still love it!

I just hope Zayn doesn't ruin this for us.

________________________________________________________

I apologise for the short chapter. The next chapter will be longer because that's gonna be their entire trip to Paris. I'm so excited for this.

Bro. In all honesty, I wanna kill off Zayn, but I can't. He is important in this book.

Anyways! Thank you so much for reading! Love you guys so much! 💋