~Chapter 16~

*the next day*
Jade's POV
We just got to school and we're hanging out by the lockers. The entire time, Perrie has been all on me and it's weird.

"Babe, wanna stand right there?" I asked, looking at her. She looked at me and moved over just a tad. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. I grabbed my Design textbook and sketchbook along with my pencil case.

"Jade?"

I turned around when I heard my name. "Kayla!?" I asked, shocked. Wow! She does not look the same. She looks....sexier.

"Hi! Wow, look at you!" she said, hugging me. "Me? Look at you! You look even se- better. Better than I remember." I smiled. I had to stop myself because Perrie is right next to me.

"Ahem!" Perrie said, grabbing our attention. "Oh. Sorry. Perrie, this is Kayla. Kayla, this is my girlfriend, Perrie." I smiled.

"Ah. Nice to see that Jade has found a new sex toy." Kayla joked. I scoffed and laughed, hitting her shoulder. She laughed and looked at Perrie.

"I'm kidding. She's a good girl. She can sometimes be naughty, but other than that, you're good." she said.

Perrie moved closer to me and held my hand. "Well I agree she can be naughty, but I can control her." Perrie said smugly. "Perrie. No need to be rude." I said, looking at her. She shrugged as Jesy and Leigh started walking over to us.

"Ah, I see you've met Kayla." Jesy said. "Hope everyone was nice." Leigh said glaring at Perrie. "Yes, they were." Kayla said.

"I made some arrangements and you have the same schedule as us. Let's get to class." Jesy said. I could hear Perrie scoff and I hit her arm. She looked at me and I widened my eyes at her.

While everyone else walked away, I looked at Perrie.

"Why were you rude?" I asked. "I don't like her." she said, folding her arms. "Perrie, you can't stop me from being her friend! She really only knows me! Besides us, she has no one in this school!" I said.

"Fine with me! Let her hang out with Zayn!"  she said. "I can't believe you. Are you jealous of her?" I asked.

"Just look at her, Jade! She has a fat bum, big boobs, and she's gorgeous! Of course I'm jealous of her!" she said. I scoffed and shook my head.

"I broke up with her. You have nothing to worry about." I said, holding her face in my hands. She looked like she didn't believe me one bit, so I smashed my lips to hers. I pulled back and a small smile spread across her pink lips.

"Believe me now?" I asked. "Fine. I still don't like her." she said, walking away. I rolled my eyes and followed her to class.

*a few weeks later*
Perrie's POV
It's been almost a month since that girl came here.

I really don't like her. Like, at all. Also, Jade has been ignoring me! She's been ditching me to hang out with Kayla. Ugh. I hate that girl.

She thinks she's so perfect! She even has the highest grades in the entire grade, knocking Leigh out of 1st place! I'm in like, 5th place, I think. Hey, I'm smart!

I swear, she thinks she owns the school. Is it bad that I want to make her suffer?

Jade knows how fragile I am. My hearts been broken way too many times, I don't need another heartbreak.

I want to take Jade out tonight. It's Friday and we usually go on dates. But, ever since Kayla came here, we haven't. It's like I'm loosing Jade. My Jade.