~Chapter 15~

A/N: thank you guys SO MUCH for 10k reads! It means so much to me that you guys are reading this book. I also just recently had to edit it bc I had so many misspelled words... it was awful. But, thanks for the support! ❤️
_________________________________________

*one week later*
Perrie's POV
We got back from Paris last night and it was amazing.

Jade and I snuck away every day and the teacher never caught us. It was one of the best weeks of my life and I would never take it back.

But, the funny thing is, when I came back from the bathroom, it looked like someone slapped the crap out of Zayn. And the way Jade kissed me made me think she tried to make him jealous. And I think it worked.

Anyways! Right now, we are all hanging out at my house. My mam doesn't come back home for another two weeks and I started getting lonely, so I called the girls over.

Jade is sitting one my lap and Leigh and Jesy are sitting together suspiciously close.

"Jess. Leigh. Anything we need to know?" I asked, looking at the two girls.

They looked at each other then back at me. "No." they said in unison.

"Really? No hidden sex going on? Ow!"

Jade hit me shoulder when I asked that. "What?! I just asked!" I wined. "If they want to be in a secret relationship and not tell us, fine. Or, if they just want to be all close and cuddled together, that's fine. Don't assume they're having sex! That's rude!" she scolded me.

"Oh! We're getting a new student tomorrow! Her name is Kayla." Jesy said.

Jesy is in the student council and she updates us on anything we want or need to know.

Jade froze when she heard that name. "What's her last name?" Jade asked. "Marrow." Jesy replied.

Her breath hitched and her eyes winded. "Do you know her, baba?" I asked, looking at her. She looked at me and smiled.

"N-no." she replied. I glared at her and she sighed. "Okay. Maybe we used to date, but it's not a big deal!" she said.

"How long?" I asked. "Three years." she replied. "Three years?! Jade, that's a huge deal! Your ex girlfriend of three years is going to the same school at us?! What does that mean for me?! For us?!" I asked.

"Hey, hey. It's fine. I have you. Nothing to worry about." she said, kissing me afterwards. "Better hope so." Leigh said.

____________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter, I know. But, drama will RISE! Also, guys. I can't write smut. Sorry.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment! Love you guys!

xX~ Tiffany