~Chapter 25~

A/N: hey! Quick authors note before you guys read. I have a few new Jerrie books planned right now! I'm currently writing them and I think if you guys are reading this one, you will totally enjoy the ones I have planned. Just to let you know! I love you all so much and thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! You guys are my world. ❤️AND GUYS WE'VE REACHED 900 VOTES!!!

*3rd person*
It's almost that time of the year. No, not spring. And no, not Christmas.

Graduation. Graduation is in one week and the girls are excited as ever for this momentous occasion.

Perrie and the girls have gone dress shopping already, but they have yet to find the most perfect dress.

"Jadey, babe, what about this one?" Perrie asked her girlfriend, coming out of the fitting room.

Jade looked up and down at the dress, but she didn't like it. It shows her Perrie off way too much and she doesn't want anyone to look at her like that.

"I don't like it." Jade said bluntly. "What? Why not? It's cute." Perrie said, pouting slightly and looking in the mirror.

"Cute and slutty. I'm sorry, baby, but no." Jade said. Perrie looked in the mirror and she noticed how revealing it is.

"You're right." she said, walking back into the fitting room. Jade sighed and looked at her undone nails.

"Perrie, babe, we're supposed to be matching. How about you pick a pretty dress and I'll just feed of that one. But, please don't pick a dress that's too revealing." Jade said.

"But, no one will see it. Only you. Jess and Leigh, maybe. But,"

She came out in a black dress and walked over to Jade. She bent down to her ear and a shiver ran down Jade's spine.

"You get to take it off."

Perrie kissed behind her ear and moved away.

"B-but we agreed to w-wait." Jade stuttered out. "Until after we're married? Jade, I can't wait that long." Perrie wined.

"I can take it off for you to get in the shower. Perrie, I wanna keep my word. I don't want us to have sex yet." Jade said. The blonde rolled her eyes and looked at the other Geordie.

"Fine. But, you will take the dress off! I can never reach the zipper." Perrie said the last part kinda fast and whipped around to look in the mirror.

"What about this one?" she asked, adjusting the strap. "Eh." Jade said, shrugging.

Perrie sighed and walked back into the dressing room.

"Wait! Perrie!" Jade said as she spotted two beautiful dresses. "What?" Perrie asked, peaking her head out. She grabbed the two dresses and showed Perrie.

Perrie nodded eagerly and they both tried them on. "Oh my gosh!" Jade gasped. They exit the small space at the same time and look at each other.

"Yes! Yes, Jade, I love this one! You're a genius!" Perrie squealed, hugging the brunette before running back into the fitting room.

Jade smiled and walked back into the fitting room. After getting out of the dresses and paying, they walked out of the store.

"Where to next, honeybun?" Perrie asked, holding Jade's hand. Jade smiled at the nickname and shrugged.

"I don't know. We really only came out for our dresses." Jade said, adjusting her purse on her shoulder. "Wanna get something to eat?" Perrie asked, looking somewhere other than Jade.