~Chapter 10~

Jade's POV
It's after school and I'm about to talk to Perrie. I told her to meet me in the quad.

Right now, I'm sitting on a bench, waiting for her to come out of the school.

I just hope Zayn didn't stop her in the halls. I honestly don't want her talking to him. Or socializing with him in any way. I just want to protect her.

I'm sounding like the jealous girlfriend, I MEAN FREND! I'm sounding like the jealous FRIEND. I just know that Zayn is bad news and I don't want Perrie getting hurt any more.

Perrie's POV
"Bye, Leigh." I said, walking out of the locker room. I walked out of the gym and to the front doors. I walked out of the doors and to the quad.

I looked around and saw Jade sitting down on a bench. I smiled and walked over to her and sat down next to her. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked, sitting my bag by my feet.

"Yeah. I honestly don't know if you feel the same way, but I just have to get this off my chest. I really... really love you, Perrie. Ever since the 9th grade. I just never had the nerve to tell you the truth."

I sat there shocked at her words. I wasn't expecting her to say that. I was just expecting her to talk to me about Zayn or something. But her admitting that she loves me? Totally unexpected.

"J-Jade. I-I don't know what to say." I stuttered. She just starred at me, biting her lip.

"Well. When you have a reply, you know where to find me." she said. She stood up and walked away.

I really didn't know what to say. Is she mad at me because I didn't say it back? I just wasn't expecting her to say it! If I was prepared, I would've said it back.

"Perrie."

I turned around and there stood Leigh. "What happened?"

"She told me she loved me." I replied. "Did you say it back?" she asked. "No. I wasn't expecting it!" I cried, standing up.

"What did she say?!" she asked. "After she told me she loved me, I was shocked and I couldn't say anything. So, she told me when I have a reply that I know where to find her." I replied.

"Awe, baby." she said, hugging me. "I don't know if she hates me or not." I said, my voice cracking.

"Well, do you?"  I nodded as tears prickled in my eyes. "I just don't know how to tell her after I didn't say it back." I croaked.

______________________________________________________

A/N: that song probably didn't even play all the way through. It's probably still playing now.

Anyways! Jade told Perrie she loVED HER! But, Perrie didn't say it back.

How will she ever make it up to her?!

No dirty stuff, ya nasties!

Anyways! I love you all so much and thank you for reading.

Vote & Comment plz! It really makes my day. 😊

Bye-bye, guys! I'll update soon! Love ya! 💖

The Gay Cheerleader ~Jerrie Thirlwards AU~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें