~Chapter 14~

A/N: the clothes they're wearing is at the top!
*early the next morning*
Jade's POV
"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! TIME TO GET UP!"

The two of us groaned at Jesy's annoying Swedish accent. "GET UP!" she yelled, snatching the covers off of Perrie and I. I groaned and tried to grab them back, but my hand grabbed nothing.

"Come on! Get up! We're gonna miss the flight!" she wined, hitting me with a pillow. "Okay." I said, running my fingers through my hair. I looked over at Perrie and she was still sound asleep.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. She groaned and pushed her bum up against my crotch.

"Wake up, baby." I said, kissing her neck. She sighed and turned to me. I pecked her lips and she smiled. "Morning." she said, smiling. "Morning." I replied, smiling at her.

God, she is gorgeous.

"Okay, love birds, get dressed!" Jesy said, throwing the cover at us. It hit me in my face and Perrie laughed. I moved the cover and stood up.

I walked over to my bag and grabbed my clothes for the day. I quickly got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

Everyone else got ready and we got ourselves situated before grabbing our bags. "What time is it?" Leigh yawned, stretching in the process.

"It's 3:30! Now, let's go so we can get on the busses!" Jesy replied. We all groaned as we made up the bed. Once the room was clean, we made our way down to Leigh's car.

We put everything in the trunk and got in the car. Jesy got in the front while Perrie and I got in the back.

"Are you excited, baba?" Perrie asked, putting her hand on my thigh and rubbing up and down. "Of course." I replied, looking at her.

She smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder.

***

Once we were at the school, we got out and grabbed our bags out of the trunk. We ran over to where the busses were and everyone instantly noticed us.

"Girls, you're just in time! We were just about to get on the busses." Ms. Whatever told us.

I mentally rolled my eyes. I hate her with a passion. This teacher is always so mean to all four of us and I just want to punch her in the throat most of the time.

Perrie grabbing my hand snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and she smiled at me. We walked to the busses and put our things by each other's.

We got on a bus and sat down. Perrie was sitting by me and Jesy and Leigh were sitting by each other right next to us.

"Ugh, I'm going back to sleep. Wake me when we get to the airport." Leigh said, leaning her head on Jesy's shoulder. "Me too." Jesy said, lying down with Leigh.

"Guess it's just us." I said, turning to Perrie. "Yep. Plus many other people." she said.

"Babe, I can't wait to get there." she said, trailing her hand up and down my arm. "Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, just think about it. All of us will be jet-lag and I just wanna cuddle and go to sleep in your arms." she whispered. "When we get to our rooms, that will be the first thing we do." I sighed.

She smiled and laced her fingers with mine.

"Ugh. I think I'm gonna barf."

I looked at Perrie and her entire mood just dropped. "Just ignore him, baba. It's okay." I said, stroking her cheek.