~Chapter 11~

*two weeks later*
Perrie's POV
I sat there on the couch, starring at the black TV screen. Jade hasn't called nor texted me ever since she walked away from me in the quad. Did I upset her that bad?

I texted her about two hours ago asking her to come over. She never texted back. She read it, but she never texted back. I just don't know what to do.

I'm sitting here about to cry over her. I do love her. I really do. But, after me not saying it, there's no way she'll accept it. No way in the entire world will she accept me saying it back. She won't.

She's probably off finding some other girl to snatch up and love. All because of me. I just want to talk to her.

The knock on the door distracted my thoughts. I stood up and walked to the door. I flung it open, expecting Jade, but instead it was Jesy.

"Hey. Leigh-Anne told me what happened."

Tears prickled in my eyes and she just smiled. "Come here. Come to Jesy." she said, arms open.

A sob escaped my lips as I fell into her arms, her caressing my back and rubbing small circles on my scalp.

"I know. Let it out." she said, patting my back. More sobs filled the air as tears slid down my face and onto her skin.

"I don't understand why she's mad at me." I cried. "Maybe she just expected you to say it back." she said. I cried harder and more tears slid down my face.

"Why won't she talk to me? She hasn't talked to me in two weeks!" I cried. I let go and Jesy sighed. "Well, I went over to her house and she was just lying in her bed. She was crying and she said she felt stupid. She said she doesn't want to break your heart." she replied.

"But she didn't!" I cried, stomping my foot. "Well, Perrie, what do you want me to do?" she asked. "Tell her that I want to talk to her!" I wined, bringing my hands to my hair.

"Okay, okay. Just please don't stress out." she said, removing my hands from my hair. I sighed and threw my head back, stomping my foot and wining.

"I'm gonna go tell her, okay." she said. I nodded and she walked away. She got in her car and drove off. I stomped my foot and walked in my house. I closed the door and plopped down on the couch.

I just want to talk to her.

***

After an hour, there was a knock on the door. I bolted up from the couch a had quickly opened the door. I sighed and leaned against the doorframe.

"She said she doesn't wanna talk. Try talking to her tomorrow at school. I gotta get home, though."

Jesy gave me a quick hug and walked away.

I sighed and closed the door. I walked up to my room and closed the door behind me. She doesn't want to talk? That's not like her!

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail. I hung up and sighed in frustration.

"Jade! Pick up!" I said after the fourth time trying to call her. I tried one last time, still no answer.

Is she really holding a grudge against me? That is so not like her! Hey. I know exactly what to do Monday to get her to talk to me.

*** Monday ***
Jade's POV
I stood in the hallway next to my locker talking to Leigh-Anne. "Jade, just talk to her. You know she's dying to hear your voice." she sighed.

"Nope." I said, grabbing my book. She sighed and leaned up against the lockers. "Jade." she said sternly. "What?!" I asked, frustrated.

"Okay, who the hell are you talking to like that?" she asked, standing up straight. "I'll talk to Perrie when she confronts me in person and tells me what I want to hear." I said.

"Well, be prepared." she said. I rolled my eyes and closed my locker. When I turned around, I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened, but when I realized who it was, I just melted.

She pulled back and my eyes were wide. Then she said something I wasn't prepared to hear. "I love you too."