~Chapter 30~

Jade's POV
"Here we go."

"P-Perrie. PERRIE!" I screamed, tears coming to my eyes as I jumped up and down. Perrie ran into the room and I handed her the stick.

She smiled and put it on the bed. She ran over to me and embraced me in a hug. "Baba, why are you crying?" she laughed as she let go.

"I'm just so happy!" I cried, sobbing like a baby. She chuckled and hugged me again.

***

"Mam. Are you sitting down for this?" I asked, my phone in my hand. "Yes, hunny. So is Debbie. Hurry and tell us what the surprise is." she replied.

"I'm pregnant!"

It was silent, but I heard a small squeak. "Are you crying?" I asked. "No! There's something in my eye!" she replied. "Awe, I'm so happy for you guys." Mama said.

"Thank you. I gotta call Jesy and Leigh so I can tell them." I said. "Okay. Keep us updated, alright?" Mama said. "Of course." I replied before hanging up.

I quickly dialed Jesy and she immediately answered. "Hey, Jadey!" she cheered. "Hey! Is Leigh next to you?" I asked, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah. Want me to put you on speaker?" she asked. "Yeah." I replied. A few seconds later I hear "You're on speaker."

"Okay. So, you guys remember when I went to the clinic two days ago?" I asked. "Yeah....so?" Leigh asked.

"Well, I took the test today and....I'm pregnant."

I heard them scream and I heard running. I laughed slightly as Leigh continued to scream. "Oh my god! Why am I crying?!" Jesy yelled. I laughed and I heard rustling.

They must've dropped the phone or something.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you guys! CRAP I'm crying!" Leigh said.

After talking to them for a little while longer, they said they had to go. I hung up and right when I did, I felt Perrie's hands on my shoulders.

"Mmm. My little Jadey. You're gonna make us mummy's. I love you so much." she said before kissing my ear.

I smiled and turned around. "It's all fun in games until the contractions start and once I go into labor, I might turn into the wife from Hell and you may want to disown me." I said, my hands on her shoulders.

"I'd never disown you. Even when you'll act crazy, curse me out, and scream at me."

I smiled and pecked her. Gosh, I love her so much.

*one month later* ( a/n: I count find any good pregnant belly pics for the first month)

I'm now a month pregnant. My belly is not at all big and I'm not really feeling anything. All I know is that I'm pregnant.

But, Perrie has been worried about me. She thinks that I'm gonna get stressed and have a miscarriage, but the way she's helping me, I'm very relaxed.

The only thing is that she barely lets me do anything. I try to explain to her that I can still move around and do stuff, but she just won't let me.

We've also been going to parenting classes. Y'know, the "pre-parental" stuff.

*three months later*