~Chapter 4~

*two days later*
Perrie's POV
As I walked through the school hallways, it was the same. Boys whistling at me and my butt being smacked resulting in me slapping them afterwards. They can't say anything when I knock them out.

I'm gonna try my best to talk to that girl today. And her friend. They look nice. I really hope they are.

My mam has been bugging me about going to see Steph. She said that "she broke my heart" and "she doesn't want me hanging out with her". Sometimes my mam can be a big pain!

I got to my locker and opened it. I put my stuff inside and took my things out. I closed my locker and started walking off to class. I walked into the class and sat my stuff down at my desk.

Know what? I'm gonna try and talk to her at lunch. Hopefully it will work.

***

As I walked outside, searching for the girl, I could see Zayn. Please don't come over here! PLEASE DON'T COME OVER HERE! DEAR LORD PLEASE!

He smirked and walked over to me. Just great. He's friends are with him. Insults, here I come.

I started to walk off, but he stopped me by placing his hand on my shoulder. "Going so soon?" he asked.

"I don't have time for this." I said, looking over his shoulder. I finally spotted the girl and her friend sitting at a table under a tree.

"C'mon, Perrie. I know you want me back. The way you were doing those cheers at the pep rally last week...told me you wanted me again." he said. "That was all apart of the routine!" I said.

"You were moving seductively, I couldn't control myself. Come back to me, baby." he said. "FYI! If you haven't heard yet, I don't date boys, now move." I said, attempting to push him out of the way.

"Why are you being so difficult? That's half of the reason I broke up with you." he said. "Flashback, you cheated and I broke up with you! Don't try and change it around." I snapped.

I pushed passed him and wiped the tears on the rims of my eyes away. I sucked it up and walked over to the table the girl was sitting at.

She looked up at me and blushed. Her friend looked up from her book and looked at her. "Babe, what's wrong?" she asked. She looked to me and frowned slightly.

"I'm sorry. Do you want something?" she asked. "Um....I-I was just-" "If you don't mind, we don't need to be picked on for the sixth time today." she said, cutting me off.

"I-I-I w-wasn't going to." I stuttered. "That surprises me because the whole cheer squad has been harassing us. We don't need you to do the same." she said. "I'm not mean." I said.

"Hm. Well, what do you want?" she asked. "I just wanted to-" "Know what? Save it. We've had enough for today." she said.

She stood up and grabbed her stuff. "Oh. And tell your friends to leave us alone. They are so messy. You would hate for your sweet self to end up like them." she said, fake smiling.

She started to walked off while the other girl stared at me. "JADE! LETS GO!" the girl yelled. "I'm coming, Jesy! Chill!" she yelled back. Jesy and Jade. Nice names, not so nice people so far.

"I'm sorry for her. She's just very overprotective. Maybe we would have to talk when she isn't around, yeah?" Jade said. I nodded and she walked off.

Jade: totally nice
Jesy: not so much

I walked to the table and sat down with Leigh, Kate, and Jasmine. Along with Cater and Cameron. Just great!

"Hey." Leigh said in a disgusted tone. "What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed to the four people in front of us, kissing.

I gaged silently. So gross. They can't do this privately? I don't want to know what happens next, even though I already do know. Whatever!

I can't seem to get that girl out of my head. She's so beautiful and sweet. She's more perfect than I imagined.

PERRIE! SNAP OUT OF IT! You can't think these thoughts yet! You guys are just acquaintances. You haven't even became friends yet. So why am I thinking like this??

***

"Perrie. C'mon, you are the best Italian speaker in my class! Please just say something in Italian." my teacher begged.

She was trying to get me to give an example of Proper Italian and I'm not sure what to say.

"I suoi occhi sono così belle e ho appena si perdono in loro." I said. (Translation: her eyes are so beautiful and I just get lost in them)

"Thank you, Perrie." she said. I looked down at my desk and started to tune her out. I can't believe I just said that in front of the entire class.

Only twelve of us speak perfect Italian and I know they will ask me why I said it. I don't really have an explanation. It just came out.

***

It's the end of the day and my cheeks were bright pink the entire time after Italian. I'm quite embarrassed and flustered that I said that.

I guess only one good thing came out of today and that was me meeting Jade.

______________________________________________

HOLY MOTHER OF PERRIE EDWARDS!! ORHEHFHAJDKAIRBSHFHE

SHE MET JADE AND JESY! Even though Jesy was being a b*tch, but whatever! You'll figure out why in a while. Until then, try to guess.

Just so you know, I may or may not be switching POVs. One chapter may be in Perrie's POV, the other may be in Jade's POV, or maybe I will switch POVs in the chapter. We'll just have to wait and see.

I honestly tried to make this chapter long, I really did. But, I just couldn't. Anyways!

What book should I update next? Let me know. I love you all so much! Byeee! 😘💖