~Chapter 2~

Perrie's POV
For the rest of the ride, everyone was talking. Everyone but me. I wasn't like myself. I'm usually the one who talks the most. What's wrong with me?

It can't be because of that girl, can it? I mean, we don't even know each other! What's wrong with me!? I've never acted like this before!

"Perrie!" Jessica screamed. "Huh?" I asked, sitting up. "Are you tuning us out?" she asked. "No. I'm just thinking." I replied. "We're almost to Leigh's house. You can tell us what happened." Kate said.

I put my head back on the window. Truth is, I was tuning them out. I don't want to hear what they have to say to be honest. It's always about some boy that they have a crush on or something. Mostly Cater Reynolds or Cameron Dallas. Ugh.

We soon pulled up to Leigh's house. I instantly got out of the car and went to the trunk. I got my things out and ran to the front door. I'm eager to get inside! She said she got a new puppy!

"Hold on, Per! Can you wait on us!?" Kate yelled. "No!" I yelled back. I heard one of them laugh. It was probably Jessica.

"C'mon! The sooner we get inside, the sooner we can get started! Let's go!" I wined, bouncing up and down. "Okay, Perrie. We're coming." Leigh said, locking the car doors.

She walked up to the door and unlocked it. I ran inside, up the stairs, and into Leigh's room. I put my stuff in her closet and flopped down on the bed.

"Were you that tired?" Leigh asked. "No." I replied, taking in a deep breath. "Okay! Now, tell uuuusssssss!!!!" Jessica wined, flopping down on the floor. Yes, we're that weird.

I sat up with a huge grin on my face. "Okay! So, I smiled at her and she smiled back!!" I squealed. They all looked at me in disappointment. It was silent for a while.

"Really!?" Kate screamed, making us all flinch. "That's what you had us all excited about!?" she screamed. "Relax. It's a big deal for her. She hasn't had a crush since Zayn." Jessica said. "Wrong!" I yelled.

Ugh. Zayn. Just hearing his name made me angry. He's the reason why I'm a lesbian. Well, half of the reason anyways. Wait, did that make any sense?

Anyways. Zayn and I started dating my freshmen year and it was good at first. It was actually magical! Until I saw him cheating. Yeah I was p*ssed off. Who wouldn't?

So, after that, I told Leigh what happened and she tried to find me a new 'man' or whatever. I was excited at first, really. So, we went to a small teen club called Vibe and I started hanging out with a lot of boys.

There was one girl that caught my eye. She had long brown hair, very light green eyes, and she was just totally cute! So, I hung out with her and we became really good friends.

Well, I think we became too close....we started dating. I loved dating her, but I also felt kinda guilty. I knew my parents would hate me when I told them. When I finally did tell my parents about Stephanie and I, they freaked! They told me to get out and I did.

I moved in with Stephanie and we staid together for 2 years, until my parents piratically begged me to come back home. I came back home and made a deal with them. They had to accept the fact that I am gay or else I will leave and never return.

I know what your thinking, what happened to you and Stephanie? Well, we dated for another year and decided to just be friends. She is one of my best friends now and we aren't awkward with each other. That came as a shock to me.

Steph is now in a relationship with a girl named Angel. I met her and I think she's perfect for Steph. I mean, not as perfect as me, but she's alright.