~Chapter 12~

Perrie's POV
It's after school and we're just hanging out in the gym because Jade and Jesy have volleyball practice. I know some people on the volleyball team. Like, Dina-Jane, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, and Demi Lovato.

Most of the girls from the cheer squad are here too. Like Camilla Cabello, Ally Brooke, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez.

"Perrie. Did you think that was a good idea?" Leigh asked me. "Did I think what was a good idea?" I asked. "Kissing Jade?" she asked. "Oh. Well, yeah. I figured that if she wouldn't talk to me, then I might as well give her a reason to." I replied.

"Honestly, Perrie, she might not have liked it." Camilla said. "Well, in my defense, she told me she loved me first so..."  I trailed off and looked at my nails.

"She said she loved you!?" Ariana asked, shocked. I nodded and looked out to the volleyball team. When the other "team" served it, Jade jumped up and spiked the ball.

"Hey, I'm about to leave to go to Starbucks and then home. If anyone wants to come, feel free." Ariana said. Almost all the girls jumped up and left with Ariana. Except Leigh and I, of course.

"How long do you think practice is gonna run?" Leigh asked. "Eh. Probably for another ten minutes or so. Maybe less." I replied.

***

It's been fifteen minutes and they are finally done. Jade and Jesy walked over to us and grabbed their bags. "You guys want to go get something to eat?" Jesy asked. We all agreed and stood up.

"Hey. Might wanna shower first." Leigh said. "She's right, Jess. Both of us are rank." Jade said. "Oh please. It's not that bad." she said. She sniffed under her arm and her eyes widened. "Yeah. Um...lets go hit the showers." Jesy said.

She ran into the locker room and Jade followed her. Leigh and I sat back down on the bleachers and got on our phones until the two girls came out.

"Do you think we're gonna win at the game this weekend?" Leigh asked after a few seconds of silence. "I don't think. I know we're gonna win this game! The team has been practicing so hard and us, the cheer squad, will work hard to motivate the volleyball team to win for the 10th time in a row." I replied.

"Where do you think we're gonna go eat?" Leigh asked. "I don't know. Something fast because those two must be starving. Maybe McDonalds." I replied. "You just want some chicken nuggets." Leigh said, shaking her head. "Of course." I replied.

The two girls came out in new clothes, hair wet, and new makeup. "Let's go." Jesy said.

We all stood up and walked out of the gym. I started to walk with Jesy, but Jade grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked as she dragged me to her car. She didn't answer. Instead, she just dragged me to her car.

She opened the door for me and I got in. She closed the door and then got in on her side. "Jade, what are you doing?!" I asked again. No answer.

I sighed and buckled up, not wanting to upset her. "You'll see." she finally answered.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

It wasn't until fifteen minutes when we reached the destination. We were at a park.

"Jade." I said, aggravated. "You'll love it. Trust me." she said. We both got out the car and she led me to a little picnic.

 We both got out the car and she led me to a little picnic

"Awe. You did all this?" I asked. "Well, I had some help." she replied.

"How did you do this so fast?" I asked. "I knew you wouldn't put up with me not talking to you and had pushed you to say you loved me." she replied.

I shook my head and crinkled my nose. She kissed my cheek and we sat down.

***

After finishing everything, Jade handed me something. It was a little white box. I looked at it and opened it.

Inside laid a small silver ring. I touched my heart as a large breath left my throat. "Jade--" I trailed off. She took the ring out the box and placed it on my right ring finger.

"Now, everyone knows you're mine." she said, holding up her hand to revile a matching ring on her right hand.

I smiled and shook my hand. "Does that mean what I think it means?" I asked, smiling.

"Perrie. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded eagerly and she smiled, leaning over to kiss me.

__________________________________________________

MAH FEELS, FAM! MAH FEELS!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! YAS!

Yes, I have finally updated this book. I'm trying to update ABOD as much as I can because I put it in the Wattys for 2016. Please show that book some love!

Anyways. Thank you all so much for reading and tell me what you thought.

I love you all so much! Bye. 😘💖