~Chapter 23~

Perrie's POV
"Perrie." Jade said, making my eyes open.

It's been a few hours since Jade told me and I fell asleep cuddling her. I guess she's been up thinking this entire time.

I looked at the clock and it's 3:16 AM. I sighed and turned, facing her.

"Yes, love?" I asked, stroking her hair. She turned to me and it looked like she'd been crying.

"What's wrong, baba?" I asked. "I'm scared. That someone will find out and there will be rumors and questions and teasing and–"

I cut her off my pressing my lips to hers. "No one is going to find out. I promise." I said. She nodded and wiped her tears away.

"Go back to sleep. We have school." I said, cuddling her again. She nodded and sighed before going back to sleep.

***

I woke up at 7:00 and I managed to wake Jade up with some kisses.

"No. I want to sleep." she said, groaning and turning over. "We have to go to school, baby. Today all we're doing is studying and they still want us to be there." I said, rubbing her back.

She sighed and turned over. "Do I have to? Why can't we just stay here and study?" she asked. "As much as I want to, I promised Leigh I'd help her." I said.

She sighed and nodded. We got out of bed and got dressed.

I got dressed in a white romper and black thigh-high boots. I put on mascara and nude matte lipstick before combing my hair.

Jade got dressed in a black crop top with the straps hanging on her shoulders, blue jean high waisted shorts, and black high-tops. She just put on pink lipgloss and called it a day.

"Ready?" I asked, picking up my bag. She nodded and grabbed hers.

"Is Leigh coming?" she asked as we walked downstairs. "No. I told her we'll walk." I replied. She nodded as we stepped out the house.

I locked the door and we started walking. We talked while we walked and soon enough, we made it to school.

We walked to our lockers and got some pens and pencils out since we took all our books home.

"Wanna go to the library?" I asked. "Nah. Everyone will be there. Let's go to an empty classroom." she replied.

"Morning, ladies." Jesy said, walking up to us with Leigh right beside her. "Morning." Jade said, closing her locker.

"It's so hot out today." Leigh said, opening her locker. "Yeah. I have three bottles of water in my purse right now." Jesy said.

After they got everything they needed, we walked into an empty classroom and closed and locked the door behind us.

We sat down at a table and cracked open the books.

Time to study!

***

We've been studying all day and it's lunch. We put paper in our books where we were and stood up.

We walked out of the classroom and to our lockers.

Jade's POV
"Hey, I gotta go really quick. I'll be right back." I said. "Us too. We have to go to the car." Leigh said.

I walked off to the restroom and the two girls walked out of the building.

After I was done, I washed my hands and walked out of the restroom.

When I walked back, I saw Perrie's body pressed against the lockers by Zayn. She continuously said to leave her alone and to stop.

"Your freak of a girlfriend won't care. Let her sulk in her sorrows. What was it? She got raped by her uncle when she was 13? Hah! Pathetic."

I felt my blood boil inside me and my hands ball into fists. That's it. I'm done being the nice girl.

I ran and tackled him to the floor. People instantly crowded around us and started yelling.

I had him pinned to the floor, punches and slaps flying at top speed.

"JADE, STOP!"

It wasn't Perrie. It was Jesy. But, I didn't listen. I continued to punch him until my knuckles almost bled.

Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh pulled me off of him while I was still swinging.

"HOW DID HE FIND OUT?!" I screamed, pointing at him.

"I don't know. I honestly didn't tell him." Perrie replied, choking back her tears. I believe her, but I'm angry. I'm furious.

"Don't say something you don't understand! How would you like to be abused and raped at a young age, huh?! You know nothing about me nor the hell I've been though! So shut up! And stop spreading freaking roomers!" I screamed at him.

The three girls pulled me off and walked into the empty room. They closed and locked the door. They sat me down and crowded around me.

All I could do was put my head down and cry.

"I don't understand how he found out!" I sobbed, looking at them. "I only told Perrie and I know she didn't tell anyone!"

"Well, Jade. Um... Louis lives right next door to Perrie. I bet he told Zayn because he might've overheard you two talking about it." Leigh said.

"I swear, I'm going to kill them!" I cried, putting my head back down.

Watch your backs! I'm gonna get you one by one!