~Chapter 3~

Perrie's POV
I woke up the next day in Leigh's bed, tangled up with everyone else. I groaned and flopped back down on the pillow.

I turned and looked at the clock. 7:00 AM. What am I doing up at 7:00 AM on a Saturday? Weird. I guess I'll call Steph today. But, not right now.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I felt someone bump me and I fell off of the bed with a loud squeal, hitting the floor with a loud thump!

"Are you kidding me!?" I asked, my accent sticking out. "Sorry, Per." Jessica said, turning over. "Nope." I said.

I stood up and walked to the end of the bed. I grabbed her legs and pulled her out of the bed, making her hit the floor. She groaned and stood up.

"Well. Might as well get everyone else up." she said. We woke Leigh and Kate up so we could start on the project.

***

"It took like, five hours, but we finally made the outfit!" Kate said. "Yeah. I'm exhausted." Leigh said. I stood up and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Leigh asked. "I have to call someone." I replied. I walked out of the room and outside to the backyard. I rolled up my pants legs and stuck my legs in the pool water.

I took out my phone and dialed Steph's number. I put my phone up to my ear and it started to ring.

"Hi!" she said. "Hey Steph! It's me-" "I'm not able to get to the phone at the moment! If you could-" I cut the voice-box thingy off stood up. I tried calling her again. She answered this time. B*tch.

"Hey!" she said. "Am I interrupting something!? Is that why you can't answer my f*cking calls!?" I asked. "Woah! We haven't talked in months and this is the first thing that comes out of your mouth!? Perrie, I just got home!" she said.

"Oh yeah! Like I believe that sh*t! What the hell are you doing that's so important? You never send me to voicemail!" I yelled. "Are you seriously doing this?" she asked annoyed. "Yes! I'm seriously doing this." I replied, mocking her.

"Is this because we haven't seen each other in over a year!?" she asked. I kept quiet. "Is that it? Do you just want to see me?" she asked. I sighed. "Awe! You just want to see me!" she cooed. "Shut up." I said. "Geez. Okay. When do you want to meet?" she asked.

"Do you remember where Leigh-Anne stays?" I asked. "No. I do remember where you live though. Or we can meet up at the smoothie place by the mall. I can pick you up then." she said. "Okay. Fine." I said. Then I hung up.

I walked back in the house and to Leigh's room. "Leigh, can you drop me off at that smoothie place by the mall in about an hour?" I asked. "Sure." she replied.

I walked over to the floor and sat down. "So. Are you going to try to talk to that girl you saw at school?" Kate asked. "I'll try. When we go back on Monday, I'll try and talk to her." I replied.

"Do you even know her name?" Jessica asked. "No. But, I will." I replied. "Oh. So it was love at first sight or something?" she asked. "Hush." I said, pointing at her.

***

"Hey." Steph said as she sat down. "Hey." I said. "Wow." she said. "What?" I asked. "You just look so different." she replied.

"Save the small talk for texting or the phone, Steph! What the hell is going on!?" I asked. "Shh! C'mon!" she whispered.

I stood up and followed her to the car. I got in the passengers seat and she got in the drivers seat. She started the car and drove off.

"You didn't answer my question yet." I said. "Okay. When you called the second time, I didn't actually just get home." she said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

She kept quiet. "What do you mean by 'I didn't actually just get home'?" I asked, more frustrated. "I was....." she trailed off. "You were what?" I asked.

"Why are you jumping down my throat?! Why do you want to know all of these facts!?" she asked, avoiding my question. "Maybe because I was worried! You never send me to voicemail. EVER!" I screamed. "It caught me off guard!" she yelled.

"You should've answered the first time! You are going to tell me what you were doing!" I yelled. "Why are you jumping down my throat!? It's not like we're dating anymore!" she screamed.

My whole world stopped at her words. I closed my mouth and sat back. I looked down and I felt my heart ache. She never talked to me like that.

"Perrie." she sighed. "Perrie, I didn't mean-" "No. Just.....no." I said, my voice cracking. "I just want know why-"

"I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU LIKE TO WORRY THE F*CK OUT OF ME! EVERY DAY THAT WE WERE DATING I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! YOU NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS AND YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED TO CALL ME! WHY WAS THAT!? EVERY DAY I THOUGHT YOU WERE EITHER HURT OR CHEATING! YOU KNEW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN HURT IN MY LIFE AND THEN YOU GO AND DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS!" I screamed.

"You have never talked to me like that." she said. "Yeah, well neither have you." I fired back, turning to the window.

It was silent for a long time, until she spoke again.

"Angel's gonna be there." she blurted. "So? Do you think I'm going to get jealous?" I asked, annoyed. "Do you not like Angel or something?" she asked. "I don't know. You tell me. The b*tch poured a cup of ice coffee down my back." I replied smugly.

"Stop that!" she said. "Stop what?! Stating facts!?" I asked. We then pulled up to her house. Or beach house mansion or whatever you want to call it.

"Behave." she said. "I don't have to do what you tell me." I snapped. "Then why the hell are you here?" she asked. I looked at her. "That's what I thought. Be nice." she said. "Be nice." I said, making her. "Dude." she warned, pointing her finger at me. "Fffine!" I said, smaking her hand away.

We both got out of the car and walked up to the door. She opened the door and we walked inside.

"I'm home baby!" she called. Angel came running down the stairs and jumped in Steph's arms, as if I weren't there. She dropped down and kissed her. I rolled my eyes.

I cleared my throat and smiled. "Oh, hey Perrie. Didn't see you there. Like anyone ever does." she said. "I'm sorry, I didn't come here to get harassed." I said. "Then why are you here?" she asked in her perky little voice.

"I'm just kidding." she laughed. I fake laughed, but made it sound real. "Okay. Awkward." she said.

"Why do you guys have a big house without any kids?" I asked. "We're too busy acting for kids." Steph said. "You can always take a break. If you take maternity leave, they will still pay you." I said. "Really?" they asked. "Yeah. You can tell your manager and he or she can always send you your paycheck." I replied.

"Oh. I didn't know that." Angel said. Of course you didn't. I really hate Angel, but Steph is happy and that's all that matters. Well, not really. I just need to get in touch with that girl from class.

***

A/N~ HEY GUYS! I know this chapter probably made zero sense and is incredibly stupid, but bare with me. Perrie might formally meet Jesy and Jade in the next chapter. IDK. Just gonna have to wait and see. I love you all so much! Bye!