~Chapter 26~

A/N: hey guys! I just wanna say plz go and read Me or Her by @lilmixbae The book is really good. She doesn't have that many parts yet, but I love it. Show her book some love, guys! And we also have reached 1k votes! I say it all the time, you guys are my babes and I love you. Okay, now back to this chapter!

Jade's POV
Today we go wedding planning! I am so excited and our parents said they already found the perfect person for the job. They didn't tell us her name; they just said that she's the best in California.

"Jade, baby, are you ready?"

"Yeah." I replied, walking out of the closet. I put on my fedora and turned to Perrie. Awe! We're matching! We didn't even intend of this happening.

"Awe, baba, we're matching!" Perrie said, her hands clasped together

"Let's go, baby! We have to plan the wedding." I said, holding her hand and grabbing my purse before walking out of her room.

"Also, when should we go house hunting?" she asked. "Hm. Maybe after the honeymoon." I replied, swinging our hands back and forth while we walked out of the house.

We got in the car; me in the drivers seat and Perrie in the passengers seat. I drove off to the little place and we soon pulled up.

We saw our parent's cars and I looked a bit confused. I thought this would just be us. Oh well.

We exited the car and walked into the small building. "Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwal?" a man asked. "Yep." Perrie replied, squeezing my hand. "Right this way." he said, motioning for us to follow him.

We followed him through the small building and we reached a brown door with some white trim around it. He knocked and a simi-loud "Come in." was heard.

He opened the door and there sat our mothers with a Korean woman sitting at a desk. She had dark brown eyes and blonde hair. She's really pretty.

(A/N: guys, for this person I took on Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation. That is a k-pop girl group and Hyoyeon is so beautiful. I'll put in a pic so you guys can see what she looks like.)

)