~Chapter 7~

Perrie's POV
"Wanna play COD!?" I asked excitedly.

Jade and I were talking and watching TV for the three hours that we've been at my flat. I'm actually enjoying her company a lot.

We also got many calls and texts from Leigh-Anne and Jesy to see how everything was going. After the fifth time, we just stopped answering. It got really annoying.

"Of course! Don't get upset when I beat you." she replied as I handed her a controller.

"What!? No way! I will totally beat you!" I defended.

She chuckled as I started the game.

After about 30 minutes, she paused the game. "Awe! What'd you do that for?!" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Relax. I'm going to the bathroom." she chuckled, standing up and strutting into my bathroom.

I couldn't help but watch how her hips swayed when she walked. Okay. I sound like total perv. I'll try to stop now.

She closed the door behind her and turned the light on. Well. I might as well grab something to eat.

I stood up from my bed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and scanned through it.

Nothing here. I closed the fridge and walked over to one of the cabinets.

I then spotted the jolly rancher jelly beans. I grabbed two bags along with a big bag of original potato chips.

Should I get dip?

Nah. It's fine.

I walked back upstairs and into my room, throwing the snacks on my bed. I might order some Chinese for dinner. I don't know.

I sat back down on my bed and grabbed one of the jolly-rancher-jelly-bean-bag-stuff. I opened the bag and plopped one of the green ones in my mouth.

I soon heard a flush and water running. I continued to eat the candy until Jade came back out of the bathroom.

Her hair was now down and a bit curly. She took her makeup off (she's totally gorgeous without it) and took all of her rings and bracelets off.

She walked over to the bed and sat back down. I reached behind me and sat the other bag of candy in front of her.

"Thanks." she said as she retrieved the controller from off of the floor. "Welcome." I said.

I grabbed my controller from behind me and she started the game again.

***

"WHA- HOW!?" I asked in frustration. "Hahaha! I told you!" she laughed. "No fair! You used cheats!" I cried. "So did you!" she defended.

"Okay. Fine. You won." I said. She laughed at my childishness. "Why, thank you." she said.

"Whatever." I said as I turned off the TV. I placed the controllers down next to the TV and laid down on my bed.

"Oh my gosh! Who turned the heat on!?" Jade asked after a few moments of silence. "It does that sometimes." I explained. "Don't you want to get it fixed!?" she asked, fanning herself.

"My brother was supposed to fix it, but he left before he could." I replied. "What about your dad?" she asked.

My heart dropped when she said that. I don't like talking about my dad. Especially in front of other people that aren't in my family.