~Chapter 6~

Jade's POV
Perrie started to walk up to her room, and I followed. "Don't you need to go to your house to get your clothes?" she asked. "Oh. Yeah. I'll be right back." I replied.

I ran down the stairs and out of her house. I quickly got in my car and sped off to my house which was only a few blocks away.

I soon made it to my house and parked my car in the driveway. I quickly got out of the car and closed the door.

I ran up the front steps and into the house. "Hey, Jade. What are you doing?" my mam asked. "Oh. I'm spending the night at Jesy's." I lied. "Okay." she said.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I quickly packed everything I needed and ran back down the stairs. I gave my mum a quick kiss on the cheek and ran back out the door.

I ran to my car and sat the bag in the seat next to me. I took out my phone and called Jesy.

"Hey, Jade." she said. "Hey! I need a favor!" I said. "Sure. What?" she asked.

"I'm spending the night at Perrie's and I lied to my mam and said that I'm spending the night at your house. If she calls, please lie to her and say something! Like, I'm in the shower or I went to go get some snacks or something and I'll call her later!" I replied.

"Um. Sure. Okay." she said. "Thanks! You're a life saver!" I said before hanging up. I buckled up and sped off to Perrie's.

Once I got there, I parked my car in the driveway and got out. I got my bag, closed the doors, and locked the car. I walked up the porch and knocked on the door.

"Who is it!?" Perrie yelled. "Jade!" I yelled back. "It's open!" she yelled. I opened the door, walked inside, and closed the door behind me. I locked the door and turned around.

"Where are you!?" I yelled. "My room!" she yelled back. I quickly walked up the stairs and into her room. I sat my bag down in the corner and closed the door.

I could hear shower water running and that gave me the perfect opportunity to take my clothes off.

I took off the first layer of my clothes and left my underwear on. I put on an oversized t-shirt and sat down on her bed.

I grabbed a black hair tie from my arm and tied my hair tightly into a pony.

I stood back up, turned the light off, and sat back down on her bed.

I looked around her room and it was very pretty. She has light blue walls and white furniture. That's a great color combination if you ask me.

Soon, Perrie came out of the bathroom with only a towel on! >.<!

Her body was glistening from the water and the faint glow of the sun coming in the room from her blinds.

OMG! SHE IS SO FREAKING HOT!

WHAT!? NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT! HUH!? WHAT!?

"You must like something you see, Jade." Perrie laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Um. Sorry." I said, my face turning red in embarrassment.

"I've noticed that's not the first time you've been checking me out." she winked. "I'm sorry, but I have to get changed. I don't think you should watch." she added.

I turned around and looked to her window. "I was joking." she said. "Just hurry up before I change my mind!" I said.

I heard a few sounds and such. I had to use all of my energy not to turn around and look at her body.

What am I saying!? I shouldn't be attracted to her! She's a girl and also one of my best friends! I know it was fast, but who cares!

I don't think I'm gay. I kind of know she is because she's constantly looking at me seductively! I don't know if I should ask! I guess I should just grow the lady balls and just ask her.

"Perrie?" I asked. "Yeah?" she asked. "Are you gay?" I asked. It then got really quiet. "Um. Are you?" she asked. "I don't know." I replied.

"Yes. I'm gay." she replied. "You can look now." she said after a few seconds. I turned around and my eyes traveled up and down her body.

She was in nothing but a black bra and black underwear. She put her hand on her hip and chuckled.

"I think you know. Your eyes are traveling up and down my body. I'm pretty sure you have your answer." she said. My eyes traveled up her body and to her face. She was smirking and blushing.

"Sorry." was all I managed to say. "Stop apologizing. There's nothing to be sorry about. I actually like it. Getting the attention and all." she said. 

"You're the caption of the cheerleading squad. I'm pretty sure you get a lot of attention with a body like that." I said, instantly regretting my words after they escaped my mouth.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Yes, I get a lot of attention, but I don't like it. It always makes me very uncomfortable when boys and sometimes girls look at me the way you do. I don't know how, but I like the way you look at me. It's oddly comfortable and very attractive. That's one of the many things I love about you." she said.

She walked closer to me, swaying her hips in a seductive way. She moved close to my face and looked me up and down.

"Your body isn't bad either, Thirlwall. Do you know your sexuality now that you've seen my body? Besides, I'm halfway naked and that doesn't seem to phase you. I think you're attracted to me. I know I'm correct because you get flustered and look up and down my body every time you see me. So I think it's obvious." she said.

"Maybe I'm gay. Maybe I'm not." I said bluntly. "Hm. Need some time to think or something? I, however, think you have your answer. I'll give you time to think, but I believe you already have your answer. Not trying to rush you. I'm just eager to know your answer." she said.