~Chapter 24~

Jade's POV
We just left school. The girls didn't let me do anything to those bastards. I nearly attacked all of them today, but Perrie put her hand on my waist and pulled me back before I could beat the crap out of them.

They just make me go crazy and I hate it! Not the good kind of crazy! The crazy that will make you get put in jail or a mental hospital!

Oh my gosh. I need to stop before I get heated again. I'm with Perrie and everything is okay. I have nothing to worry about.

"Baby, calm down. Please. I don't need you getting mad again."

Perrie's angelic voice calmed me. I took in a deep breath and let it out. "I'm sorry, baba." I said. "It's okay. I understand that you wanted to fight, but you couldn't. Something bad could've happened to you, babe, and you could've gotten suspended. I'm trying to keep you bounded and safe. Do you understand, babe?" she asked. I nodded.

"I just thought you'd be mad at me." I said, looking up at her. "No. Never." she said, furrowing her brows. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. I could never be mad at your for something like this." she said, kissing me afterwards.

Perrie's POV
Hearing a knock at the door made me pull away from Jade's lips. "Go on. I'll stay up here." she said, rolling off my lap and onto the pillows.

I nodded and got out of bed. I walked out of my room and downstairs before opening the door.

I frowned when I saw who it was.

"What do you want?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Listen. I know you're pissed and you have every right to be. But, don't be mad at me, Niall, or Liam. This was all Louis and Zayn. We didn't have anything to do with it and we didn't have an idea until Zayn said something to you in the hall."

I glared at him and he just put his hands in his pockets.

"Y'know, you've got balls to come over here knowing Jade is just upstairs in my room. You better hope she doesn't come down here and get mad. Also, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. It's Jade. Now, if you're man enough to go up there and tell her yourself, be my guest. But, note that she was literally going to try to kill you guys today. She's that mad. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Perrie, who's at the door?"

"Harry." I replied, still looking at him. "Is it just Harry?" she asked. I could hear the tears in her voice.

I looked back and she was standing on the steps. "Yes. It's okay, baba." I replied, motioning her to come over.

She sheepishly walked over to us and hid behind me. "What do you want, Harry?" she asked, barely audible.

"I'm sorry, Jade. I really am. I didn't know anything about that until Zayn said something to Perrie. It was all Zayn and Louis. Liam, Niall, and I had no idea. Sorry if we upset you." he said, looking Jade right in the eyes.

She moved from behind me and looked at Harry. She didn't say anything. She just hugged him. It caught him off guard, but he hugged back.

"If you know what's best for you, please stay away from him. I really started to believe that we were becoming friends. I don't want to loose this potential friendship over Zayn and Louis. Please, Harry. For your sake. Please tell Liam and Niall what I just said. I don't want you guys getting hurt." Jade said, sounding like she was crying.

Harry looked up at me and I shrugged. He simply nodded and Jade let go. "Thank you for apologizing. I accept 100 percent." she said.

"You're welcome. I have to go, though. Bye." he said, waving before walking away. I muttered a small "goodbye" before closing the door.

I didn't expect Jade to do what she just did. I thought she would've punched him. I thought she would've tried to hurt him some type of way. But, she didn't. She just.... hugged him.

"I know you seem quite puzzled by my actions, but don't be. Harry's a good guy. So is Liam and Niall. I just don't trust Louis. I especially don't trust Zayn. After I learned what he did to you, he's made me sick. Don't worry, baby, I won't socialise myself with Zayn at all. I love you too much to do something like that. I also respect myself and know my worth. I don't need to stoop that low."

She hugged me and kissed my lips before walking back upstairs. What. Just. Happened?