8: An unexpected date

Nana's POV

I'm sitting here beside the window with Harith, watching the scene of nature outside.

We've been here for an hour, it was just so satisfying. I look at the clock to see the time, its already 4 pm. So I ask Harith if we can hang out outside just for a while, to feel the air of nature that makes me relax and of course he agreed.

We stand up  and walk outside, we played hide and seek too for more fun.

After playing outside, the sky is getting dark. So we went back inside the house to get rest, it was so tiring but fun. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower after I wear my PJ clothes then went to bed.

"Aren't you gonna eat for dinner?" Harith ask worridly. "You make cook for me if you want." I replied.  He just smiled and start preparing the materials, I know he isn't good at cooking but atlease he was trying. Such a gentleman.

I stand up from the bed and went to the kitchen. I went near Harith to know what is he making for dinner.

"Mushroom soup!" I shouted because of excitement, but surprisingly how did he know my favourite food? So I ask curiously, "I ask your sister, Miya" he answered. "Oh" I react as my response, I went to the dining table to sit and wait for food.

Few minutes passed, Harith is already serving the food on the table, he placed some bowls and spoon too, I poured the soup till the bowl is filled 

I saw Harith's reaction, he was like shock blankly. I just giggled and start eating, same as with him too. I sipped the spoon and taste his soup that he made.

"You're actually good at cooking Harith." I commented, "Thanks." his reply.

I eat more from my bowl, I eat like I didn't eat for a thousand years. I just really love mushroom soup.

Many hours passed, Harith was on the bathroom taking a bath while I'm sitting on a couch, watching on the flat screen tv.

I yawned, stretching my arms on the air. I look at the time, it's 9:24 pm. I went to the bedroom, laid on the bed.

I saw Harith was on his PJ, he when to bed and laid down beside me. "Goodnight Nana." he greeted, I greet him back. I slowly close my eyes and make myself more comfortable.

============

I woke up, stretching my arms in the air.

"Good morning" Harith greet, looks like he just woke up too. "Good morning." I replied back.  What time is it?" I ask, "It's 8:00 am" he answered.

Looks like we woke up a bit late. We stand up from the bed and separate, I walk to the kitchen while Harith is taking a morning bath.

This day is Friday, Harley ask me out if I can hang out with him later and yes, I agreed. So I'll just wait for a few hours until the time comes that I am leaving.

Time skip, it's already afternoon. So I prepared myself in formal clothes, just a simple pink dress, and I let my hair down.

I walk to the living room, where Harith is staying, I'll tell him that I'm already leaving. He agreed but he gave me one condition, he begged me that I will be at home at 6:00 pm. What's up with him, it's okay if he gave me a condition but I meant on while he said the condition to me. Like he's mad

I take my sling bag from the room, I took a quick glance on Harith to wave goodbye before leaving the house.

While walking on my way, a yellow-haired with a magic hat went near me.

"Nice to see you, my lady." Harley greets formally to me, I got suprised. How long is he been waiting for me? I just greet back as my response. "Shall we go?" he asked, I just agreed. He used his arrival to get easily at the Rose Garden.

Seeing the roses on both sides make me feel amazed. "Follow me." Harley begs as he pulled my hands to the place we were going. When we got to the place, it makes me surprised.

It has a white cloth covering the table with rose petals and a candle on a centre. " What is the meaning of this Harley?" I ask curiously. He didn't answer instead he let me sit on a chair.

He serves a plate with spaghetti, he has the same food as I have. It is a bit odd, he prepared something for me like a romantic date, I expected it was just like a hangout, I'll just ask him later.

After eating, Harley brings me to the most beautiful place in the rose garden. It's a field of flowers in the sunset, what a beautiful view.

This time, I'll ask him again. " Harley, what is this all about?" I ask a bit serious, he just looks at me blankly. " You wanna know?" he asks me smirking, It's getting creepier when he's like this.

" Nana, I have to tell you something," he said as he stares at me. I noticed that he starts to blush in pink.  So I called him by his name again, till a face coming closer to mine. It made me a shock, his soft lips touch to mine. I didn't know what to do or what movement I should do. I'm just staring at Harley kissing at me.

When he broke the kiss, I just staring at him while I'm fluttering. He just smiled and kiss me again, this time he makes the kiss deeper as he wrapped his arms around mine. And of course, I didn't know what to do I just kiss him back.

I didn't know the kiss is so addicted, but I'm not happy about this. I love someone else, it's Harith, only him, he isn't my first kiss.

I heard a footstep, I titled my head where the sound is coming from. Did I saw a blue thing that is vanishing, is something watching at us?

" I Love you Nana" I tilted my head back to Harley as he said those words. I don't know what to say or react or something, it's just that I can't like him back because he like me. I think it's better to say the truth.

" Harley... I..." I said while thinking about what I suppose to say. " Do you love me back?" Harley said in excitement. "N-no... Is just that" I answered his question, I take a deep breath and reply again. " I like someone," I said as I avoid my sight from him.

I took a glance, seeing him in tears. I feel so sorry about him, I hold his hands and respond. " Don't worry, you'll find someone better than me," I said as I smiled for him.

He just smiled me back, " Can I hug you?" he pleaded, I just smiled and hug him. I look at the sky, it's getting dark, I tell Harley that I have to go. He waves at me trying to show his smile.

When I got at home, I saw Harith was in tears...

To be continued...

Hello everyone, you know I'm in the class right now😅 I want to update just for you guys.

Support me and I love you😘

Wahhahaha

See ya!