Chapter 49

After the breakup both Victoria and Danny took it pretty hard. All Victoria did was sleep and cry, she hadn't eaten, she took off of work for a week, Jullius had been with Viviane, and she hadn't left her room in two days.

On the other hand in Miami, Danny was taking it harder. He has been off his game, gotten shot from being careless, and he was severely depressed. Danny was never the type to actually take a relationship serious, or even care about a female, other than family, and he finally got one, a great woman at that and he lost her. Viviane, Melinda, and Mark kept telling him that he should tell her before it was too late, but he just couldn't. She had broken him, only because he broke her. She trusted him and let her down just like he swore never to do. He wanted his woman back, he needed his woman back, and once he got out completely out the game he would get Victoria back, no matter what he had to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Victoria's POV (three months later)

"I still miss him, every time I'm with Jullius I see him, that boy look just like his daddy. I want to call him so bad, but I can't" she said to Michelle as they were at the gym exercising.

"Vicki, stop being stubborn, you love him, true love ain't easy to come by no more pooh" Michelle replied. Vicki knew she was right but she felt so let down by him. She never asked for much just loyalty, honesty, and faithfulness. Victoria wasn't dating anybody but she did meet Skylar and they've been hanging out lately. After Danny left town she confronted Melinda and Viviane about why they didn't tell her. She understood that wasn't there place, and she wasn't in danger because Danny didn't have any problems with anybody.

Danny's POV

He was sitting at his apartment angry at the world. Ever since the breakup he had been so upset, and absent minded. His head just wasn't in the game anymore.

He just wanted to hurry up and be done with everything so he could get back home to Victoria and Jullius. But if he couldn't focus, he would die trying to get out.

Skylar's POV

The plan that Skylar and Nick set up was going pretty good, but one thing, she was falling for Victoria. There was just something about her personality and her laughter was just adorable.

Skylar had not heard from Nick since she landed and wondered what he was up to. She heard the news say Nick's name and it took her out of her thoughts.

"Police are still looking for the person or persons responsible for the death of Paris Carter and the attempted murder of Nicholas Johnson. Police are saying that Paris was three months pregnant with twins. Nicholas is currently still in the hospital in a coma. The incident happened late on last Wednesday night around 11:50pm. If you have any information, no matter how large or small you think it may be, police advise you to call" the reporter said. Skylar was shocked she had no idea that her cousin was in the hospital in a coma.

Sam's POV

He and Michelle were on there way home after going out having dinner with Mildred when a four-wheeler hit them and ran them off of the road.

Michelle was driving so she was hurt the worse. Sam had a broken leg and a fractured rib cage. Michelle, however, needed a blood transfusion, fractured rib cages, third degree burn on her arm and face. She was in so much pain and the doctor's kept her sedated on pain medicine in her iv so she was always sleeping. Sam was too hurt to so he had the nurse call Victoria and tell her the next day.

Yes, there are a lot of POV's in this chapter, only to fill you in, because the next chapter is the last chapter.