Chapter 28

"You gone come in baby?" Danny asked Victoria as she stood at the door just staring at him.

After three days with no communication whatsoever, here he was looking fine with his Polo shirt and jeans with the new pair of jordans with a dozen roses in his hand smiling at her. She was so happy but she was confused. Why was he playing with her emotions? She inhaled and took a deep breath, while closing the door and setting her keys down, taking off here jacket.

"What are you doing here Danny, and how did you get in, when you walked out you left your key" she asked walking towards him.

"Well first of all I don't like that little stank ass attitude you got going on. I called Michelle and met her while you were at her house and got here key. I'm here because I was trying to make things right. Don't act like this whole thing was all on me. I apologize for just walking out like that. I was, and honestly, still am kind of mad that you would seriously think I would do you like that. Yes in my past I've been one to just fuck and duck females but I've told you from jump you were different and I was going to treat you differently.

Ma you have to stop treating me like Nick bitch ass, because I'm not him, and never will be.

I know what I have and I plan on keeping it. I ain't going nowhere unless you ask me to. If you riding for me, ima ride for you. I got a thang for you ma I swear I do. Like I can't even be hard around you because you make me so goofy, you bring out the side of me that no woman other than my family has seen. I love the fact you think of me and my son, it shows how great you are.

I love your smile, your ambition for life, your personality, your drive, your body, your mind, and your heart. You have all of my attention, and that will not change. I shouldn't have walked out, I should've gave you a chance to say something. After talking to my mom's, Mark, and Melinda I realized that I should've been more considerate of you and your feelings. I now see how you would've thought what you thought, so I apologize. I could have left a note or something.

Anyway, I don't want to discuss that anymore, it's in the past, and we are moving forward!" Danny said pecking Victoria on the lips. 

"I accept your apology. I too am sorry for snapping on you like that. I know you're not him, and I shouldn't have treated you like you were. You didn't deserve that. You've been nothing but absolutely amazing, sweet, romantic, genuine, and loving towards me from day one.

Don't blame yourself. You only walked out because I didn't make other any easier for you to stay and I damn sure didn't even try to come after you and I should've. These past three days have been straight up miserable, no lie, I missed your smile, your laugh, your smell, hell I missed everything about you. I promise from today forward to delete Nick from my mind, nothing matters right now but you. He will no longer be a facter, and I will no longer compare you to him." She said looking into his eyes so he knew she was serious.

After a long passionate kiss Danny told here head to her room for a bath. When she got there she found a hot bubble bath with rose petals. On the side she also had a glass of wine.

She smiled to herself at how amazing this man was for her.

After her bath she put lotion on her body, put on a bra and pair of shorts, then put on her robe. She went down the stairs and immediately smelled the amazing meal Danny had prepared for them.

"Hungry" he asked her as he walked in with a tray of food setting it at the table. "Yes, and it smells great" she said smiling as he sat down at the table with her. Danny cooked steak, loaded baked potatoes, corn on the cob, grilled shrimp, and yellow rice.

They said grace and began to eat while laughing and making conversation. Danny was finally genuinely happy, and for the first time in a long time she was happy too! This moment, this relationship felt so right!

V O T E !!!!

S H A R E !!!!

C O M M E N T !!!!