Chapter 16

Danny POV (four months later)

Today was Victoria and Danny third month anniversary. Although Danny thought it was silly to celebrate a third month anniversary, if it made her happy, he would do it. Since the night Danny rented out the entire restaurant and properly asked Victoria to be his girlfriend.

Since then they had been practically inseparable, he even had a key to her townhouse. The only time they weren't together was if one of them was at work or Danny was at his house with Jullius, but even then they would facetime or text.

Danny decided to wake Victoria up with breakfast in bed. He came in a little after 6:15am. He snuck in her bedroom, took her phone, and closed the door behind him. Once he was back in the kitchen, he unlocked her phone, disabled her daily 7:00am alarm, and began to cook for her. Once he finished cooking he sat everything on a tray along with a glass of orange juice and walked back into her room to wake her up.

"Happy anniversary little midget of mines" he said as she opened her eyes and rolled them she hated when he called her that. He kissed her and she kissed him right back. "Damn, baby, that morning breath almost killed a nigga" he said standing back laughing, she punched him in the chest and began walking off.

"Your breath hot as hell. Damn dragon breath. You still fine though. Well, your breath wasn't that bad. I mean it was still bad though just not that bad" he said holding his stomach laughing.

She stormed off in the bathroom with him hot on her trail. She began brushing her teeth, he stood behind her with his chin rested on the top of her head, with his hands around her waist.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I was just playing baby. You don't have bad breath, and it doesn't stink" he said holding her. She rinsed out her mouth, washed her face, turned around and kissed him, biting his bottom lip. "Ouch" he said still kissing her. That's for talking about my damn breath, asshole" she said walking back into her room.

She got in bed with her back against the headboard eating, and feeding Danny some as well. "Happy anniversary to you too, by the way baby. What are we doing today?" She asked him curiously. "It's a surprise beautiful" he said taking the tray from her. "Go take your shower, I'll be in the living room when you're done" he said kissing her forehead as he walked off. Once he knew she was on the shower he went out to his car and got her gifts out placing them on the dining room table.

He went to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen real fast before she came out to surprise her. Even though he didn't understand the purpose in celebrating a three month anniversary he went all out for Victoria.

Danny bought her two dozen red roses, a gold Michael Kors watch, and a pair of Giuseppe heels. He also planned a spa date for her and Michelle, and then a romantic dinner for them later that night. "I really hope she likes her gift" he thought to himself.

Just as he was about to turn on a movie, he heard her door open. He stood up and walked over to her. She was dressed in a all a red and blue bodycon skirt, a white tank top, a pair of red toms, and a navy blue scarf. Her hair was up in a measure curly bun, gold earrings, and no make up.

No matter of she dressed up, or was dressed simple, Danny was extremely attracted to her. "All this for me" she said looking at the table. "Yes, now open it up" he said passing her the gift bag. She opened everything and had tears in her eyes. "Damn. I'm sorry, you don't like it do you? I can return it and we'll-" he said as she cut him off with a kiss. "No, baby, I love it. Nobody has every gone out there way just to see me smile like you do. Thank you" she said kissing him again.

"You're welcome, but you got one more thing, open your card up" he said passing it to her. She opened it and a black card fell out. "Danny, why are you giving me your black card" she asked confused picking it up off of the floor. "Read the card first and then I will explain everything to you okay" he said sitting down at the table watching her. "Okay baby" she said barely a whisper.

Vicki,

Until I met you, I never really knew what a relationship actually was. You make me want to be a better man for you and Jullius. When the time is right, you'll meet him, and I know that he'll love you as much as I do. I wanted to shop for you, but I got so caught up in work, so I decided to do the next best thing. In an hour you have a day planned at the spa, for you and Michelle. After that you two ladies will be going on a shopping spree on me. Then another surprise, for that one, meet me back here and I'll pick you up at exactly 8:30pm for your next and final gift. Hope you enjoy your day, you deserve it sexy! -DANNY

"Oh baby, this is all too much. You don't have to give me your card. I can't believe you did all this and won't let me buy you anything. It's not fair." She said pouting, poking her lip out. "You're so damn cute when you pout" he said laughing and pulling her in between his legs. "I told you not to because the only gift I want is you.

You're all I need baby. But if it's bothering you, then go ahead, but nothing to major okay. Look I'm doing all this because you never ask for much, hell you don't ask for anything, and a woman who don't asked for much, deserves the world, and ima give it to you, or die trying. Just enjoy it.

You'll be at the spa for roughly four hours, then to the nail shop, and then shopping. The spa and nail shop have both already been paid for. Now you need to get going to Michelle's house to get her. She's already dressed, I called her already, oh and here your phone by the way."

He said reaching in his basketball shorts pockets passing her cell phone to her. "You're the absolute best, do you know that" she asked kissing all over his face.

"Yes, I know, now bye get going baby, I'll see you tonight okay" he said standing up holding her hand, passing her purse to her and walking her outside to her car. "Thank you, again baby. So, what's my limit?" She asked him getting into her car. "Limit. Girl please, you have no limit. But you better spend at least $5,000 I know that.

And trust me, I check my balances daily so I will know." He said closing her door as she rolled the window down after turning on here car. "Baby seriously I'm not spending that much money, I have my own-"

She tried to say but he cut her off. "Yes, you're independent, and you have your own money, and blah blah blah. Tough shit, today, you're spending my money. I don't care what you buy or how much you spend as long as it's $5,000 or more I'm a happy camper.

I told you from day one, I'd do wateva to make my woman smile, I meant that. Now go, Michelle waiting on you baby. Gimme some love before you go" he said putting his head in the window. She put her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately.