Chapter 18

After getting out of the shower Victoria got out and let her body dry while she made herself a strawberry kiwi smoothie, her favorite! Once she was finished she put on some music, she found her favorite playlist on her phone and started her process. She put her hair in a bun out of her way and began to put lotion on her body.

Once she finished applying her lotion she sat at the vanity and did her makeup. Danny always told her, along with her parents that she had natural beauty, But tonight she just wanted to do a little light makeup. She applied some black liquid eyeliner, put on mascara, & some red lipstick for a little pop of color.

"You're Always on My Mind" by SWV came on and a grin came across her face thinking about Danny. It had only been three months of dating, and four seeing one another, but it's not secret that he's always on her mind night and day, no matter what she's doing.

She had no idea what he had done to her, nor did she even care to know, she was happy and didn't wanna stop. For the first time in months the smile on her face was actually genuine, and not forced. And she was one hundred percent positive that without Danny that smile wouldn't be there.

Victoria parted her hair on the right side and did a simple fishtail braid on the left side, pulling all of the excess hair to the right and curling it in big beach curls. She looked on the mirror and decided she was okay with the look. It was simple yet she still looked cute and classy. 

She stood up taking off her robe and putting on her outfit. Just as she was walking out of her closet Danny was walking in looking extremely handsome. Danny had on white linen Polo dress pants, a black Polo button down neatly tucked in, his black designer dress shoes, and a simple diamond watch. "Look at you looking all dressed up and spiffy!" Victoria said smiling and getting on her tip toes to kiss him.

"Well when you have somebody like the drop dead gorgeous Victoria R. Scott on your arm, you kind of have to be looking your best. You looking good as fuck ya self ma."

Victoria had on a mid-thigh white strapless swear heart neckline bodycon dress, her black Giuseppe heels, a red blazer with black trim, her gold Michael Kors watch, yellow diamond earrings, and a gold statement necklace. "Thank you baby, wore it just for you" she said winking at him. "Baby you almost done in here? I got four more surprises for you." Danny said watching her retrieve two big gift bags from her closet. "What's this?" He asked her surprised.

Well this bag is your gift and this bag is for Jullius" she said smiling at him. "Baby I told you to buy me something simple, you didn't have to-" he began saying But she cut him off.

"Look, you got me a mani and pedi, you let me and my best friend go shopping on you, and you spoil me every single day. So I don't wanna hear that I shouldn't have. Because I wanted to do something special for you, so pretty please just take it and even of you don't like it, just act like it or we gone have to fight" Victoria said placing her hands on her hips.

"Damn, okay, okay, okay, killer." He said as they both laughed and he proceeded to open up his gift. She bought him a gold Michael Kors watch that matches the one he bought her, four Polo outfits, a new pair of Polo boots, 2 Truckfit outfits, 2 pair of True Religion jeans, and numbers 1-4 of the Polo cologne. "Thank you baby, I love it" he said kissing her cheek as she put everything neatly back inside his gift bag.

He then looked in Jullius bag which obtained 4 pair of shoes, 4 bucket hats to match each pair of shoes, 4 shirts to match his shoes and hats, and 20 outfits all from either Polo Ralph Lauren, Carter's, Children's Place, or Gap.

To say Danny was shocked would be an understatement. Although he hadn't seriously dated, no female every asked about his son let alone bout him anything, especially this much stuff. Only woman that cared for Jullius was Viviane and Melinda. "Thank you baby, I love my gifts and I know JuJu will love his gifts too. You don't really understand what it means to me that you didn't just think of yourself when you went shopping, you also took the time to think about me and my son. That alone is the greatest gift you could give me." He said as she put all of Jullius things back inside his bag. "You're welcome baby!" Victoria said standing up and standing in between his legs.