Chapter 6

As Victoria arrived at work she was about 30 minutes early so she decided to head to the food court to get a mountain dew baja blast slushy from Taco Bell. Before heading back towards work, she spotted the handsome tall man again. This time he was wearing a white tall tee, dark denim jeans, a Miami Heat snapback and a pair of black and white jordans. Victoria stared at him while taking a sip of her slushy. As he licked his lips, she bit hers. What she didn’t know was that he saw her looking the entire time that’s why he licked his lips!

 *Danny’s POV

“Hey Mark, I saw shawty over there the other night and I been eyeing her, I know she saw me looking because she smiled at me. But didn’t give me no play. I don’t know her but I need to. Not only is she a ten in the face, that body is amazing” he said. “Danny-Boy do you not know who that is bruhh? That’s Victoria Scott, she’s a good girl. Her Dad’s the top judge down here, and her Mom’s a lawyer” Mark, his best friend and god brother said. Danny smirked and walked off, following behind Victoria. To his surprise she walked behind the counter and clocked in. “The fact that she’s working even though her family got money is a turn on, an independent woman, that shit sexy as fuck” Danny thought to himself liking his lips.

Victoria was so busy working that she didn’t notice that Danny walking into the store. As she walked with a customer to the back of the store to unlock one of the dressing rooms, Danny saw his opportunity to put his plan into play. “Excuse me ma’am, is the manager present?” he asked politely. “Yes, I’m the manager, how can I help you sir?” she asked; “Well this may sound weird, but one of your employees, I sort of have my eye on, I’m not sure her name but she just walked a customer to the back. I know you can’t tell me when she goes on break or anything, but I’m going to have some flowers delivered here for her today, can you make sure she gets them for me” he asked while pulling money from his pocket “Boy put that money away” she snapped, “I will gladly make sure she gets the flowers, she could use something to lift her spirits up, she’s been kind of down lately. I know they will make her smile.”

She stated while giving him a smile before he left. Danny went and paid for the flowers and had them attach a note to them as well and had them sent to the boutique immediately. About 5 minutes before Victoria was about to go on her break a man walked in holding two dozen roses in his hands. As soon as her manager spotted the roses she smiled and said, “they’re for you” while walking past Vitoria. Danny stood off in the distance watching the man walk in and deliver the flowers. He smiled as he saw her reading the note and smiling uncontrollably.

“My mission is complete for the day.” Danny thought to himself while walking away to go to Victoria Secrete to buy her some lotions, shower gel, and perfume. The plan was to buy only one but he ended up buying her six different scents, the entire sets! “So who’s the lucky lady?” The girl at the register asked. “Victoria” Danny said with confidence. “Well this is very sweet of you sir, I hope she enjoys.” She said as he handed her the money and she passed him the bags once the transaction was complete.

What are your thoughts on Danny?

Leave me some feedback, are you enjoying the book so far?