Chapter 37

When Danny arrived to the hospital he quickly jumped out with Mark on his arms, as the body guard that showed up went to park his car. As hard as a task it was, seeing as how Mark was a little buffer than Danny he didn't care about the pain he felt he just needed his best friend, his partner in crime, his brother to be okay.

"Help, somebody I need help" Danny yelled coming through the hospital doors.

A nurse and doctor quickly ran over putting Mark on a stretcher and running off. "Sorry sir, I need you to away here, well do what we can" a nurse said to Danny stopping holding from walking to the back with them. Danny pulled out his cell phone and called Viviane and Melinda to come down to the hospital. He then sent a text to the body guard that was parking his car.

Me:  ayye Luke, I need you and the boys to go burn that shit down, asap bruh.

Lu: I gotcha boss

Me: after that I need two of y'all guarding Mark at all times, one at my girl crib, one my baby momma crib, and one following Melinda everywhere she go, them crazy ass bastards might try something. You got it?

Lu: yes sir, on it now. Keep ya head up, God got Mark, hell be iight.

Me: I hope so, go handle that, one

Danny slid his phone back into his pocket and put his hands in his face. In the years of hustling, nothing like this has ever happened to them. This was on the thing that Danny kept from Victoria. When she asked him about his occupation, he technically didn't lie.

His grandmother did leave home a huge amount of money, he invested most, and he was working at a mechanic shop, he just didn't tell her by work he meant he worked for the owner. Danny and Mark weren't drug dealers, they didn't sell anything, they were druglords. If you weren't in the drug game, you didn't know them because they kept a very low profile. Danny was just praying God would have mercy and spare them. Danny had seen hundreds of dead bodies over the years and suffered a wounds but to see his brother borderline lifeless and not responding really broke him. Before he could finish his thoughts he felt a hand rubbing his back.

"Ma" Danny said hugging his mother.

"Son, you need to get home to Victoria and Jullius, I know she's worried" Viviane said holding Danny's hand with her right, and Melinda's with her left. "Ma I ain't leaving until I know he okay. I'll text Victoria, I got somebody on the way over to watch her spot though, and two will be at ya place watching you too iight" he said as she nodded and he pulled out his phone.

Me: baby y'all okay?

Trophy: lol yes, papa bear, we good, just watching cartoons. I just bathed him and he drinking milk, he about to go to sleep, then ima shower and join him. are you almost done? we miss you.

Me: no baby, I'm not, sorry. I'm at the hospital with Mark, he got hurt, I'll be home soon, don't wait up okay.

Trophy: my God, is he okay?

Me: I don't know ma, waiting on the doctors I'll keep you posted okay, and I'll see you at home okay.

Trophy: kk

After he texted Victoria he put his phone back into his pocket and just stared off into space. Danny couldn't believe this shit was happening, they had already discussed quitting the game, Danny wanted to quit for Victoria and Jullius, he had to. Mark decided if Danny wasn't by his side he was quitting too. Just when things were lining you, this happened.

After sitting there for what seemed like forever a doctor finally came out.

"Evans family" the female doctor spoke. "Yes that's us" Danny said as they walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Doctor Lillian Brown" she said shaking their hands. "Mark will be just fine, he's just now getting out of surgery, he has a broken leg, we removed three bullets from around his heart, and one from near his spinal cord, he's a very lucky young man. He is now in recovery and you may go see him, but not for long, visiting hours are technically over however, under these circumstances, I'll allow you all a little time. He is in room 306.” she spoke as they thanked her and got on the elevator.

When they went in Mark was sleep, they all just sat there, Danny realized he was covered in blood and tired. He decided to write Mark a note and Melinda and Viviane would see to it that he got it.

Mark,

Man you really scared me yo, like had my ass shedding a tear and shit. You gone bounce back man, just watch. I'm happy we almost done with this shit man, I ain't lying. It's going on 5am and Jullius been with Vicki since last night, I'm covered in your blood and mines, I'm headed out, but I got people watching your crib, mines, Vicki, and mom's, so don't worry. Me and my girl will come see you later today. Keep ya head up, love ya bro.

-Danny

Danny kissed his mom and Melinda bye as he got up and headed to Victotia's. When he got there he saw one of his body guards. He walked over to his truck and told him how Mark was. After they talked for a while, he went into the house, taking a shower downstairs and climbed in the bed with his girl who was cuddled up with Jullius and instantly went to sleep.

YES, THIS WAS ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER.

V O T E !!!!

S H A R E !!!!

C O M M E N T !!!!