Chapter 30

The next morning Victoria woke up and didn't see Danny I'm the bed, but she learned her lesson she went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth, washed her face and hopped in the shower.

After taking a shower she got out and decided to leave her hair as is. Since she washed it and hadn't straighten it it was wavy.

She went to her bedroom and picked up her phone seeing it light up with a text.

MyShellyBoo: so how did it go yesterday?!!

Me: you so sneaky, how did he end up knowing exactly when I would be getting home?

MyShellyBoo: I was texting you remember, well I was on the phone with him giving him the heads up! I'm happy you two made up. Now we can double date boo! You and Danny, me and Sammy! Awwwe! We gone be so cute girl! And I was sneaky for a good reason!

Me: Yes! We should definitely do a double date soon! But I'm getting dressed class/work girl, I'll talk to you at school, love you!

MyShellyBoo: love you too!

As soon as Victoria read Michelle's message Danny walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his lower body and he was still semi wet as she watched the water drip down from his chest into the plush white towel. She was having thoughts on a quickie before work but Danny took her out of her thoughts.

"Let me check my phone" Danny said laughing. "Huh?" She asked him confused. "You woke up, I wasn't in bed, your phone in your hands, let me see what text I got today" he said laughing while walking into her closet to get some clothes for the day. "You so damn stupid. Naw, I know you, you wouldn't do that to me, besides, I learned my lesson four days ago. I was texting Michelle, she wanted to know how it went last night." She said joining him in her walk-in closet to find something to wear.

"Did you tell her about the amazing food and the bomb ass dessert?" Danny asked her taking down the shoe box she was trying to reach.

"Thanks! And what dessert baby?" She asked taking down a skirt. "Dat pussy was dessert, and sweet it was!" Danny said wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck.

"Stop playin you so nasty, but I do taste pretty sweet though don't I. However, do not start something you know you cannot finish" she said turning around and kissing her man. "What? Shit, who can't finish?" he asked her wiggling his eyebrows. "You, you can't finish Ja'Von because I have to be to school soon and then straight to work and you gone have me late" she said as he started pouting and whining like a little child.

"You are not seriously pouting" she said hitting his chest as she laughed. He began to laugh with her "naw, I'm just playing, I know you need to go baby. I made you some breakfast, so hurry and get dressed so you can eat" he said pecking her lips.

Victoria put on her lotion and decided to wear a aqua blue bodycon pencil skirt, a white tank top, a floral print infiniti scarf, aqua blue and gold watch, her gold lion earrings, and a simple pair of black and gold sandals. She looked in the mirror and decided to put half her hair up in a ponytail and leave the back down. If she was doing inventory today she did not want her hair all in her face.

She prayed a little 'Victoria Secret Pure Seduction' perfume on her wrist and clothes, grabbed her phone off the charger, her purse, putting her name tag on her scarf so it was visible and headed downstairs.

When she got there Danny was fixing her plate.

"Fried fish and grits for my queen, by Chef Boy-R-Ja'Von himself" he said as they both laughed as they ate. She finished eating before him because he went for seconds so she got up and put her plate in the hot dish water. She walked back in the dinning room and kissed his forehead goodbye.

When she got inside her car she turned it on and turned on the air, which the car quickly got cold. She pulled out her phone and texted Danny.

Me: I miss you already! <3

∞♡MyBaby: you so gay, I just saw you like 0.2 seconds ago lmmfao

Me: Ugh, wateva. What you doing today though?

∞♡MyBaby: chill here for a while then head to my mom's she kept Jullius for me last night, I'll probably take my momma out to lunch later after i get me and JuJu a haircut though.

Me: Oh okay, well have a good day pookie bear! ;-)

∞♡MyBaby: yo, you and these gay ass nicknames bruhh lol. But iight ma, you have a good day at school and work too love.

She smiled and put her phone back in her purse and headed for school to be at her 9:00am class on time.