Chapter 31

He planned on having lunch with his mom but she was going to be busy with her friend so he decided to meet his baby for lunch instead.

Me: well me and JuJu headed for a haircut but mom's busy today, so you wanna meet me for lunch baby?

Trophy: yeah, sounds good!

Me: what you got a taste for mami?

Trophy: ughmm what about panda express?

Me: okay, wateva you want, I'll see you there around 1:30 after I drop off JuJu with Bianca since she's back in town iight

Trophy: okay

With that Danny laid his phone into his pocket as it was his turn. He got a lineup and then stood up and put Jullius in the chair for his haircut. After their cuts Danny paid and left a tip as he usually did. He stopped at the gas station to fill up his tank.

When he got to Bianca's he used his key and walked in to hear her in the room talking on the phone. "Yo Bianca" he yelled while he took off his shoes and sat on the couch with Jullius turning on SpongeBob his favorite.

"Danny the fuck you doing in my house?" She asked walking in the room. "Nuh uh, my house actually. But I came to drop of JuJu. I ain't got nothing to do till a little later so we just chilling. How was your little vacation?" He asked playing with Jullius making him laugh. "It was hella dope, I had fun with Tisha and the girls." She said laughing.

"Man them hoes wild, don't have them scandalous gold-digging bitches around by child, filthy asses." He said looking over at her.

"Wateva. I'm going to my room" she said turning around. Danny sat playing with JuJu and watching tv. After a while he got up and made Jullius some lunch, fixed him some juice in his cup, and sat him at the table to eat. Danny and Viviane had taught him to eat at the dinner table.

People used to say he was so advance because he was moving out of the way for another child but Danny would just laugh, there was no way in hell he'd ever have another child with Bianca, he wanted more but not with her.

It was now 1:00 and Jullius had fallen asleep playing with his toys. Danny picked him up and laid him in his room, leaving the door cracked so she could hear him.

"Bianca, I'm gone" he said knocking on her door but got no answer so he walked in the room.

He sat on her bed to tie his shoe laces, hearing the shower water he was about to text her after he finished telling Victoria he was on the way. Before he could click on Bianca's name to text her, he heard the door open, he turned around to say something but as soon as he did he just laughed.

"Fuck you doing man" he asked seeing Bianca wearing lingerie.

She walked over to him and began to rub on his crotch and unzip his jeans. Even though he couldn't stand Bianca, he couldn't lie she had a nice body, but not better than Victoria's. He snapped out of his thoughts feeling her hands on his boxers.

"Bianca chill man. You know I got a girl man. I'm not cheating" he said glaring at her. "Come on I know you miss this it's been a while. Just a taste, we don't even have to fuck, just let me suck him, let me make you feel good" she said getting on her knees. Danny moved back "Bitch can you hear and comprehend? Victoria is my girlfriend, I'm feeling her not you. If I want some I'll get it from her and ONLY HER you ain't got nothing I want."

And with that we was walking out the door.

"Danny please? I want another baby, let me have your baby" she said running after him.

"Desperate ass. I know my dick good but you sound stupid as fuck begging yo, fareal. I will have a few more, but not by you. I'm going to have children with a woman who is faithful to me, who supports me, who I love, who I trust, you are none of that Bianca." He said grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"So you love that bitch Victoria? That hoe having your kids? Since you so concerned with that bitch, don't come over here no more, you will not be seeing my son." She said looking at him with tears in her eyes.

Danny was now pissed, he slammed the bottle down and walked towards her with his fist balled up and his jaw clenched, she was afraid as she backed up into the wall.

"You better be lucky I don't hit females. Let me make this shit clear to you, don't ever call her anything other than Victoria. The only bitch or hoe in this equation is you, so watch your mouth. Not like you need to know, but no I'm not in love with her, but I got love for. She's the best thing to happen to me, other than Mark, Melinda, Lucille, Viviane, and Jullius. Don't ever threaten that I can't see my damn son Bianca, especially just because I won't give you no dick. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit fareal B. And you low as hell, fucking a nigga that beat on you, and let me find out you on that bullshit, I see them bruises and trace marks in ya arm. Keep playing, you will never see Jullius another day in your life, not that it matters, you a sorry excuse for a momma anyway. I don't know why you crying, if you knew how to be faithful and you was loyal, you could've been in her position, you fucked all that up, not me." And with that she said nothing, just looked down as tears rolled down her face.

"Exactly" he said picking up his keys and walking out the front door. As he walked to his car she yelled his name.

"What?" He snapped looking back at her.

"Danny I'm sorry, I love you, I just want my family. I'm only fucking with him for money that's it, and I get high only when you have Jullius I swear." She said crying.

"We over, been over Bianca. I don't love you. I don't care if you're sorry or not, just being honest. As far as that nigga, if I ever hear or see him around my son and he hit him, I will kill you. And stop shooting up that shit, the fuck. You need money ask for it dumb ass, you have my child, so I have no choice but to take care of y'all. Now bye I gotta go, I'm late, and get in the house with that shit on outside."

Danny got in his truck and sped to the interstate to make it to Panda Express. He decided to tell Victoria because just his luck Bianca would try some slick shit and change things around to lie and make him look bad.

When he got there he expected her to be pissed but she just smiled and kissed him.

"Hey baby how was -" she began saying before he cut her off. "Hey, I need to tell you something" he said cutting her off. "Okay" she said giving him a weird look. "Before i start, just know I'm sorry" he said as she nodded.

"I went to drop off Jullius and Bianca was there, I asked how her little trip was and after she told me she walked off and went to her room. After Jullius ate and fell asleep I put him in his room and went to tell her I was gone.

She had on lingerie and shit trying to seduce me. She unzipped my wants and -"

Before Danny could finish Victoria got you from the table and walked out, getting into her car and driving off as Danny ran after her.