Chapter 20

A/N: This chapter is "Rated R" due to the sexual content. Again, if you're uncomfortable reading a sex scene or too young, then  do not and I repeat DO NOT read this chapter.  -Enjoy

--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--

After they came down from there sexual high Danny stood and removed the condom throwing it away and using the bathroom. Danny walked back in the room still naked. "It's not nice to stare ma" he said looking over at Victoria. "Oh shut up, you belong to me, I can look all I want Mr Harris." She said throwing a pillow at him. "Yes, I am yours. And you're all mines, fine ass" he said walking over to her dresser to where he had things at her place, getting out a pair of boxers, a t-shirt, and a of pair sweat pants.

Victoria stood up wrapping the sheet around her body retrieving under garments to change into after her shower. Danny began to take the sheets off the bed and threw them on the floor. "Baby, where ya clean sheets?" You can go ahead at take ya shower, I got this." He said looking over at her.

"In my closest on the top shelf on the right side. And hurry and meet me in the shower" she said blowing him a kiss, walking away into her bathroom turning on the shower.

Since she was going to be waiting on him she decided to wash her hair since she had a little time. She began to shampoo her hair for the third time and began to think to herself. "I have no idea what is going on with me. I've never acted that way during sex, I've never wanted to do the things I want to do with him, and I've never taken a shower with a man before. But he gives me this natural high. It's just something about him." She said aloud thinking he was still fixing the bed or putting the dirty sheets in the washer machine.

"There just something about ya man, huh?" Danny asked sliding the shower door open startling her, she didn't even hear home come in the bathroom. "Yes, there is handsome" he said as they both laughed.

She moved as he stood under the shower head and flinched a little as the steaming got water hit the fresh scratch marks on his back. It didn't hurt the hot water just caught him off of guard.

She put the conditioner in her hair and watched as Danny lather his rag with soap and began to clean himself. He stood under the shower head as the soap rolled off of his body and she got turned on instantly. When he turned around to let the water run down his face she saw the scratches on his back.

"I'm sorry baby" she said as he turned around. "Huh?" He asked her confused as to why she would be saying sorry after the amazing night/morning they just had. "Are you regretting -" he began saying before she cut him off.

"No baby, I love the way you made me feel. I don't regret anything. I'm sorry for scratching you like that" she spoke softly, looking down." He took a deep breath. "Look at me Victoria" he said lifting up her chin to meet his eyes.

"Don't be sorry ma. My pain is your pleasure beautiful. These scratches are only proof that I did my job as your man. Besides, it don't hurt fa real. And you ain't break skin so we good to go. My tats ain't fucked up or nothing, just light marks. You good, I promise. When I'm deep in it, and you feel the need to scratch, then scratch. Understand?" He said kissing her lips.

"Okay baby" she said kissing him, before standing under the water, washing out the conditioner. "Like what you see?" She asked him as she opened her eyes, noticing his eyes dead set on her. "Maybe" he said cocky. "Now why you lying to yourself, baby boy" she said laughing. "I didn't lie. I don't like what I see ma. I love it!" He said as he kissed her forehead. "The feelings mutual big daddy" she said as she rubbed his biceps and biting her bottom lip. He smiled because she loves when she call him daddy, it just did something to him.