Chapter 2

Victoria got in her car and headed towards Michelle’s house on the other side of town. Right as she pulled up, Michelle was calling and hung up as soon as she saw Victoria pulling into her driveway.

Michelle walked down the front steps in her skin tight yellow bodycon skirt, white tank, and white and blue converse accessorized perfectly with coral and blue accessories. “Hot momma” Michelle said as she got in Victoria’s all black on black  Chrysler 300. “You looking pretty fine yourself” Victoria said as she pulled Michelle into a big hug before driving off. Victoria pulled out of the driveway making her way towards the interstate to go to the block party about 15 minutes away.

“I’m happy you decided to come out and party tonight hunn, you need a break. All you do is go to school and work. And you’ll never admit it but I know that you still think about Nick.

As your best friend I know all the good times, but I also know all nights you spent at my house crying yourself to sleep because he hurt you. I love you but I’m so happy y’all finally broke up, he’s no good for you. You deserve way better than him Vicki” Michelle said while finishing applying her eye shadow and glancing over at Victoria.

“Michelle for one I didn’t have a choice but to go because you hung up before I could hang up” she said laughing. “And tonight is about us girls having fun, I don’t want to talk about Nicholas. I am getting over him, trying to anyway. I’m not completely there but I’m pushing myself to. I know that he’s no good for me. All the signs were there, everybody kept warning me about him but I just didn’t and couldn’t believe that he’d actually do me like that, not after everything we had been through.

From his suicide attempt and nobody was by his side but me, finding out that Tim wasn’t his real father, him going to jail and I held him down, his mother on her death bed and I held her hand, me getting daddy to get him out of that nasty legal trouble, and us losing our child all the while he got that hoe pregnant.

Shelly the thought of him fucking them then coming over to see me and kissing on me makes me sick to my mother-fucking stomach. But you know what, we’re over now and he out here living his life so I’m going to live mines too” Victoria said while smiling.

For the first time in over 6 months since their break up she was feeling like a new woman, she was ready for some fun, but definitely not another relationship, not right now at least. Or so she thought!

What are your thoughts on Victoria starting a new relationship?

What are your thoughts on her and Nick's relationship?

Leave me questions, comments, share, leave some love!