Chapter 34

Danny gave her a look. Before he could say anything, he saw her phone light up again. "Give me the phone" he said reaching his hand out. "No baby, he doesn't matter I'm with you, I -" she was pleading but he cut her off.

"Victoria Renea Scott" he said as she took a deep breath and passed him the phone.

Right after answering the call before he could say a word Nick began talking. "Bitch I know you been seeing me calling your stupid ass. I done told you that you still mines, that pussy belong to me." Nick said laughing.

"Last time I checked it was mines partna" Danny said chuckling.

"Man who the fuck is this?" Nick yelled. "Ya worst fucking nightmare little boy. I don't like repeating myself, so ima say this once, and only once. What you and my girl had is in the past homeboy. She belongs to me now.

She don't want nor need you. She got a real man on her team now, somebody that respects her, takes care of her, supports her, make time for her, and spoils her. You ain't nothing but a pussy." Danny yelled at Nick getting frustrated.

"Man you don't know nothing about me and Victoria relationship, I love that girl I just fucked. If she didn't make me mad I wouldn't have put my hands on her. I don't give a damn what you say, that pussy mines and I will get it again, oh and I ain't catch ya name homie?" Nick said smirking.

"For one she don't belong to you bruh I don't know how many time I have to say that until you understand it. You don't love her and never did because if you did the way I do you would've never ever dared to raise your hand up to hit her.

If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her numerous times with hoes, cause that all you messing around with, probably all you can get. Nobody in this fucking city even seeing Victoria man, you finally got her and you fuck up? Shit just ignorant playboy. You ain't catch my name cause I ain't give it, come find.

You a weak ass bitch you know that?

She had a miscarriage with your child and instead of being there for her you decided to go play house with some other bitch, really dude? For one I'll be damned if I'm not there for her every step of the way while she's carrying our child.

And secondly I'll be damned if I'm not right there by her side of God forbid she has a miscarriage. She's moved on and that ain't gone change cause I ain't going nowhere. If I find out you been texting or calling her I will find you. If you see her in public you better go ghost. If I find out other wise, it ain't gone be nothing nice once I'm done with you. Leave my girl alone partna or else. You have been warned" Danny said hanging up before Nick could even reply.

"His ass pushing my buttons and you, Victoria how long has this been going on, and was you ever going to say something?"

Danny yelled at Victoria frightening her as she jumped with tears in her eyes. The look on her face made him soften and calm down. Here he was screaming at her, all this wasn't her doing it was Nick's. He got out the car and walked over to her side, opening the door and standing there. "Come here" he said as she ignored him. "Fareal ma, look at me, please?" He said kissing her cheek.

She turned and put her legs outside the car as he stood in between her legs.

"I apologize for yelling at you like that. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm not him Vicki, I would never raise my hand to you, believe that. I'd rather punch a wall and hurt myself if I was upset, but you don't do nothing that upsets me for me to be mad. So chill. Now Answer me, how long this been going on Vicki?" He asked her calmly this time.

"I trust you, I know you wouldn't hit me and he's been calling like that ever since we broke up, it's almost been a year. He had stopped calling but it started back up recently.

It's like he just doesn't want to see me happy at all and it honestly sucks." She said as tears streamed down her face.

"I give two flying fucks if he wants you happy or not, I want you happy. Look, he didn't appreciate you when he had you, now it's my turn, and ima make this last, I ain't going nowhere, this where I belong. I'm better than him in many ways, but one way in particular, I appreciate the woman you are, I know what I got at home, and I don't need nor want nobody else. But, if this sorry excuse for a man text or call you, you better tell me" he said sternly.

"Okay" she responded smiling.

"Man, why the hell you smiling?" He asked her laughing.

"Because you're so amazing to me it's crazy, like you respect me inside and out, you support me, you believe in me, you cater to my every need and want, it's about time I felt loved back!

Plus, it don't hurt that you look sexy as hell being all protective and putting Nick in his place, kind of turn me on!" She said smiling and kissing him. "Oh really? Remember that later on tonight, cause that quickie ain't do shit, I'm putting in work tonight, you gone have a new walk tomorrow" he said as they both laughed hysterically.

"So serious, but come on" he said standing back so she could get out the car.