Chapter 35

They walk up the driveway and Victoria is speechless. The house is gorgeous, and the flowers in the front were magnificent.

"Baby is this your house" she asked him realizing they were always at her place.

"Naw ma" he said laughing unlocking the door, "come on" he said walking in and taking her hand.

She looked around at all the pictures and instantly know this had to be his mother's house. She was so excited that he had made this huge step in their relationship. She wanted for Larry and Gina to meet him but was afraid, she didn't want to push him into it, but now she knew it was okay. They continued to walk as she felt him come to a halt and she looked you to see the most gorgeous lady standing before her cooking.

"Hey ma" Danny said walking up to her kissing her cheek, "this is my other ma, Victoria" he said as all three of them laughed.

"That son of mines tends to be slightly ignorant at times, despite his gpa. Anyway, I am Viviane, feel free to call me that or mom, up to you. It's nice to finally meet you, all he does is eat, and brag about you. And I see why, you are absolutely stunning!" Viviane said whipping her hands on her apron.

"The pleasure is all mines ma'am. Danny has told me a lot about you and his grandmother. And I see where he gets those dimples I'm in love with, I swear they get him out of trouble sometimes" Victoria said laughing and extending her hand as Viviane shook her head. "We hug around here baby, besides, you family now baby" Viviane said hugging Victoria.

Victoria helped Viviane finished up cooking as they laughed and talked as Danny went to get Jullius up from his nap.

"Ju, this is daddy's girlfriend, Victoria. And baby this here is my world, Jullius or JuJu" he said walking back into the kitchen. "Oh my God, this boy is going to be a heartbreaker, he is a spitting image of you baby, well he's more handsome, aren't you little man" Victoria said talking to Jullius as he laughed and reached for her.

"That was cold baby" Danny said as Viviane began laughing at his jealousy.

"Vicki baby you must be real special, my grandbaby don't do strangers, he'll talk to you, but he won't come to you." Viviane said smiling.

Before Victoria could even answer Jullius spoke "ma ma" he said kissing Victoria's cheek. Everybody just smiled and sat at the table to eat. Jullius however didn't want to sit in his chair, he wanted to sit with Victoria. Once grace was said they began to eat, and talk.

"So I take it you two were having sex and that why you were running a little late" Viviane said eating some of her chicken.

Victoria choked on her water while Danny laughed. "It's cool Vicki, my mom's very open with all of us, trust me. And I just gave her a little quick head in the shower to ease her mind" Danny said wiggling his eyebrows. "Danny" Victoria said shocked and embarrassed.

"Awwe don't be embarrassed baby, were only kidding. Raising two boys and girl alone, I made sure they knew they could come to me and talk to me about anything, and the same goes for you too daughter in law" Viviane said smiling.

"Thank you Vivian, but I don't think we talking about marriage yet" she said smiling.

"I know you aren't, but I know something you two don't know. Trust me, it won't be an easy road to that alter, but I know for certain you two are destined to be together." Viviane said but before Victoria could say anything Mark and Melinda came in the kitchen. After they sat down everybody just talked and laughed the rest of the night.

After eating, Danny and Mark cleaned the kitchen as the women along with Jullius went into the living room to look at photo albums and just talk. Victoria was really enjoying herself, and she felt so welcomed, at peace, and loved by Danny's family, she felt like she had found her a winner this time, and she was not letting go.