Chapter 42

When Michelle woke up the next morning in her new house with the most amazing man laying in front of a warm fire, she felt truly on top of the world.

There was no food or cook ware in the house so she decided to leave him a note saying that she went to grab something quick to eat and would be right back. As soon as she got in Sam's car her phone buzzed signaling that she had a text message, she looked to see that it was Victoria.

♥MyVickiBoo: good morning pooh

Me: morning pooh! thanks for helping Sammie, I love my bag girl.

♥MyVickiBoo: girl please, no need to thank me, your my best friend, you would've done the same for me, hell you have.

Me: you right but I still have to say thanks, you've always been there for me, no matter what.

♥MyVickiBoo: and I always will snookums!

Me: lol, girl you crazy.

♥MyVickiBoo: and you love it!

Me: ahhha and do! anyways, why are you up this early, you off today right?

♥MyVickiBoo: yes ma'am, I'm off today and so is my baby! TURN UP! lol, I'm so lame. but I'm up making breakfast for Danny, JuJu, and myself. you and Sam want to come over?

Me: I'm picking up breakfast now. I know you over there throwing down, whats on the menu this morning?

♥MyVickiBoo: silly self, but I'm making homemade pancakes ( mines with strawberries and bananas on top) scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage patties, and some french toast.

Me: always throwing down man.

♥MyVickiBoo: you know how I do! look anyway, the reason I text was to tell you about your appointment.

Me: what appointment?

♥MyVickiBoo: I know the house isn't furnished, Danny set you up an appointment at the furniture store the really nice one I went to, apparently his cousin is the owner, so he for you 50% off everything, the appointment is at 10. oh, the living room and dinning room set, no matter the price is on us as a house warming gift, and Viviane, Mark, and Melinda already bought you cookware, it's at my place, I'll give it to you later.

Me: ugh you and by brother in law are the absolute best to me! I'm about to text Melinda now and say thanks! I really love you guys!

♥MyVickiBoo: girl we love you too. have fun furniture shopping boo. I will see you guys later for lunch.

Me: see you later, love you

♥MyVickiBoo:.love you more!!

After she read the last message she was pulling back up to the house. She walked in and found Sam talking on the phone, she kissed forehead and began to eat while looking at her instagram. When he got off the phone he began to eat his food as well making small talk.

"That was granny, she wanted to know how you felt about the house. I told her that you liked it and that we would be getting furniture some time this week I guess." He said looking over at Michelle who was all into her phone.

"Actually we are today. Danny and Victoria set us up an appointment at the furniture store at 10 and they are paying for the living room and the dinning room set as a house warning gift plus, Danny's cousin is the owner so everything is 50% off original price."

Just as soon as she finished saying that Sam was pulling out his phone calling Danny.

"I swear you and Danny act like some school girls" she laughed as Sam threw a balled up napkin at her.

They both laughed because Sam knew that Michelle was right. Ever since they met he had become friends with both Danny and Mark. The three of them were always hanging out shooting pool, playing basketball, or just going out when they had free time. Victoria and Michelle weren't complaining, not one bit, they loved the fact that the guys got along and could hang out together.

After going to the furniture store picking out four bedroom sets, a living room set, a patio set, and a dinning room set, they headed to meet Victoria, Danny, Jullius, Viviane, Melinda, and Mark for lunch.

At lunch everybody was having a great time laughing and talking as Jullius fell asleep in Victoria's arms. Michelle pulled out her phone and showed everybody the furniture they had picked out and everybody liked it and was excited to visit the home once everything was finalized and the couple was settled in.

"Excuse me, I need to visit the ladies room" Victoria said passing Jullius to Danny.

They continued talking and laughing as Jullius woke up and was playing with Melinda. "ayye, Michelle go check on Vicki for me would you" Danny asked her realizing that Victoria hadn't come back yet.

Michelle went towards the bathroom and heard commotion, she attempted to go in but the door was locked, however she could hear Victoria's voice. She ran back to the table yelling Danny's name.

"Danny! Danny! Help, something's wrong, I tried to go in but the bathroom door is locked but I could hear her crying and sounded like she was trying to yell but someone was covering her mouth." As soon as Michelle said that Danny, Mark, and Sam stood and ran to the bathroom, telling the women to stay at the table.

Danny's POV

Danny had a gut feeling shit was about to go down, and fast. He knew he had no beef with nobody that would harm his woman, or his family so he wondered what was going in, who could be hurting Victoria.

He pulled out his gun but Sam took it, "I haven't graduated law school yet dude, no shooting man, just beat they ass" Sam said looking at Danny. "He's right bro, if it's a female, I'll go get Melinda and Michelle to tag her ass" Mark said as Danny kicked down the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled as soon as the door was completely open and he could see what was going on. Danny couldn't believe what he was seeing. Somebody was definitely about to loose their life right here and right now.

A/n: To the few in by inbox talking about you don't like cliffhangers or cursing, oh well. For one thing, cliffhangers make the story interesting, it makes you want to read the next chapter. As far as the language, I'm grown, this story is about a thug, thugs are hard, if you don't like the language don't read it, bottom line.