Character Q&A

1) Victoria how did you miscarry you and Nick's baby?

To be honest, I really don't know, doctors said it could've possibly been stress. But miscarriages are common, they happen. I was hurt at first but I remind myself everyday, everything happens for a reason and God makes no mistakes. It just wasn't meant for me to have that child. He or she is in a much better place than you, and I.

2) Bianca you a dirty skank you know that?

Duh! Thank you, I try!  But I don't care what you say, Danny was mines, and will always be mines, just watch and see, ima get by man back boo! He belongs with me anyway, not her. But I have needs, so until he come back, I will do whatever I want to fulfill my needs! Why you so worried about me? Get you some business.

3) Victoria, would you ever reconsider ever taking Nick back if he changed his ways?

Growing up I was told to never say never, however, in this case, N E V E R in a million years would I ever take him back. He's put me through way too much, I just couldn't. He want even worth my thoughts, let alone my heart. Boys like Nick never change.

4) Nick, why did you cheat on Vicki? Why would you dog her out like that, she seems amazing?

She is amazing. But I cheated simply because I'm a hoe, nothing more, nothing less. I know I did her dirty and fucked her over, but believe it or not, I actually love that girl. I just don't know how to be with just one female, that shit straight up boring, you feel me? But I'll say this, I give two fucks about her new so called boyfriend, she's still my girl, if I can't have Victoria Renea Scott then nobody will, believe that.

5) To the author where did you come up with this story it's so out there, I love it?

Well in all honesty some of the events in this story are personal, and others I'm just very creative and came up with it off the top of my head. When writing, I use real world events that I've seen, been through, or just simply or think of. I sit in my room or back yard and zone out when I write, it clears my mind and I just write until I run out of ideas. This book was originally just 20 chapters, but as I wrote, so many things came into my mind, which is how it became 2 parts but I hope that answered your question lol, Thanks for reading, happy you're enjoying this book as much as I'm enjoying writing it!

6) Michelle doesn't it feel kind of weird dating somebody your best friend slept with?

They never slept together, kissed, held hands, none of that. What story have you been reading? They went out one time as friends that's it. But no, it isn't weird, we were all friends before.

7) Roneshia, why are you a whore?

I really don't know who you talking to like that. There's a lot you don't know about me, or my story so just sit down somewhere. Miss me with that bs, please and thank you.

8) Danny why won't you just tell Victoria already?

That girl is one if the best things to ever happen to me. I don't want to risk losing her. I know that makes me look soft, but fuck it, that's my woman.

9) Nick why don't you just leave Victoria alone, she's happy now.

Because she belongs to me.

10) Grandma Mildred, are you married? Yes, but I'm a widow baby. My husband of 30 years, Johnny Lee Wilson III. died of a heart attack, may God rest his soul. I never remarried, and will never, he's still the love of my life!

11) Michelle are you poor?

You funny. No I'm not poor. I work, my mom works, and my dad left us money through his insurance policy.