Chapter 50

Victoria's POV

After getting the call from the hospital she rushed out of Skylar's apartment and went to the hospital.

She was so lost. First the death of a pregnant Paris, Nick in a coma, Danny revealing his lifestyle, and now this. She was definitely on the verge of breaking down soon. When she made it to the hospital she first went to check on Sam since he was closer. He explained to her how the accident happened and how Michelle was doing. After talking to Sam she went upstairs to Michelle's room to find her father and Michelle's mother arguing.

"What's going on?" Victoria asked looking between them both.

Nobody responded.

"Somebody better tell me something. I could hear y'all yelling down the damn hallway. And I come in you two want to be quiet. What is this? What's wrong" she asked looking at her father.

"I've decided to give the blood that she needs for the transfusion and I'm giving her my lung" Larry said looking at Victoria. "Thank you daddy for helping Michelle. I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without her, she's my best friend, she's like family. But how do you know your blood is a match? And I know we're close but why are you so emotional, you never get emotional, you didn't even cry during mom's surgery." she said realizing he was crying and staring off into space. Before she could ask him what was wrong, Mieshia stopped her.

"Larry!" she shouted.

"Damn it Mieshia shut up, just shut the fuck up" he screamed at Michelle's mother.

"Our blood is a match, I've known since she was about two years old. I know because I'm, well, I, I -" he was trying to say before he just broke down crying.

"He knows because he's her biological father" Mieshia yelled crying and storming out of the hospital.

C L I F F H A N G E R … ツ

Sooooooo, Larry is Michelle's biological father? Dun dun dun! I think somebody's got some explaining to do don't ya think?!

Well, that's it you guys. Leave me some comments on your thoughts about the ending. I work hard on my stories, feeling & seeing a little love shown makes me know you guys are enjoying and you love reading it just as much as I love writing it. I don't like that thing most authors do "give me 50+ comments and I'll update" I don't want to do by readers like that, I just need a few votes and comments, pretty please, it would really make my day! Anyway, no worries, there won't be a huge gap between stories, chapters 1-10 of ADLT2 will be posted in a week. I thought about posting part II in like a month, adding a book in between but, I ain't gone do y'all like that, you're welcome.