Chapter 9

That night when Victoria got home, Nick’s car was parked in the driveway, she took a deep breath and tried to prepare herself for the bullshit that was going to leave his cheating ass lips. She closed her eyes and said “I am strong, I will remain strong, he has no control over me, I don’t need nor want him in my life” before she could say it again, he was knocking on her window. She got out the car and folded her arms across her chest. “Can we talk?” Nick asked, “you here aren’t you, talk, and I’m tired, you got exactly one minute” she said while taking a deep breath and rolling her eyes. “Well for starters, you look nice, a little too nice, where you been? On a date? We just broke up Vicki” he yelled.

Victoria laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes, “boy we broke up over 6 months ago, kill yourself, yes I went on a date. But you on the other hand go to doctor’s appointment with the whore you got pregnant. You aint nothing but a piece of shit, you know that Nick? I hate I ever loved you, ever dated you, ever fucked you” she said while tears rolled down her face. Nick attempted to wipe the tears from her face but she slapped his hand away, “do not touch me, you lost that right” she yelled, before she could say another work he grabbed her hands and pushed her against the car slapping her so hard it instantly left a bruise, “don’t you ever slap my got damn hand away, how many times do I have to tell you that you belong to me bitch?” Nick said while rubbing Vicki breasts and pussy through her clothes.

“If you think you going to let another nigga taste that pussy you got me fucked up. I aint going nowhere, that’s a threat, not a promise” he said while laughing and walking back to his car. Victoria ran inside, called Michelle and told her everything, crying her eyes out. Within the next 25 minutes, Michelle was knocking on Victoria’s bedroom door before entering. She sat there on the floor holding her friend as Victoria took every picture of her and Nick, clothing the bought her, and a sweater he left there and putting in the fire place. “That was the last thing holding me to him, if I never knew before I know now that I am fucking done with that ignorant ass bastard” Michelle wiped Vicki’s face and said “About time. Now enough crying, fuck that asshole, you can and will do much better than him, you deserve it. Now enough of him, where did all these damn gifts come from?”

Michelle said, trying to change the subject, Victoria instantly started smiling and said “my secret admirer, I got gifts again today!” Michelle was in awe of all the gifts sitting on the bed. She was so happy somebody was making her friend smile and glow the way she was, but she was worried, what if it was Nick and he broke her heart all over again. They decide to watch “Set It Off” and not even thirty minutes into the movie they were both sound asleep.

Any comments on Nick's behavior?