Chapter 44

Nick's POV

Nick couldn't believe what happened. He was so close to being inside of Victoria again. He couldn't understand why she acted like she didn't want him. He still loved her, and he was certain that she still loved him too. Or did she?

Nick realized that if he got near her again he just might lose his life or go

to jail. He didn't know who her boyfriend was because the hits came so quick, instantly swelling his eyes, so he couldn't see, all he heard was voices. From their little incident he had a broken jaw, two black eyes, his right eye had a broken blood vein, busted lip, fractured rib cage, and broken leg. It was safe to say that Danny had beaten the hell out of Nick. He wanted revenge, he wanted Victoria but he had to be smart since she had a restraining order against him now. After sitting and debating on what to do he decided to text his cousin for help pulling off his master plan to get Victoria back.

Me: yo

Unknown: hey cuz what's good

Me: not shit man, chilling, waiting on one of my little chickenheads to come through & give me some head real quick, how's shit up there

Unknown: you a real hoe you know that. but could be better, I lost my job, fought a coworker, but it's all good, you know I always got money saved up. everybody good though, what about you?

Me: you need a change of scenery for a while, why don't you come work for me? and I'm doing good.

Unknown: work for you, nigga you ain't got no damn job, the fuck you talking about man

Me: you funny, fuck you. look I got something I need taken care of and you the only person I trust, I know you can handle the job for me.

Unknown: aiight, what is it

Me: there's this girl I used to date, remember Vicki

Unknown: hell yeah, fine ass, ya mom's really liked her, what ever happened to her?

Me: long story, anyway, we not together right now, but I need your help

Unknown: my help doing what exactly. I don't fuck with murders, blood, nor drugs.

Me: just simply spend time with her, get to know her and ughm

Unknown: and what?

Me: .... and date her

Unknown: lmmfao, yo, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit man

Me: naw man, I'm dead ass right now

Unknown: why

Me: I just need her away from who she with, I trust you. Just show her a good time, make her smile. I'll pay you up front, no matter the price. I know you got people up there so I'll throw in plane tickets twice a month to go back and visit.

Unknown: you just blow my aunt money on stupid shit yo, but this shit crazy man, I don't know

Me: man for me, I'm begging you.

Unknown: nigga you don't beg

Me: exactly

Unknown: you serious huh

Me: yeah

Unknown: well, I need a break from shit at home so I'm down for it

Me: thanks man, I appreciate it

Unknown: I got you, fam first right

Me: damn right

After talking for a little while longer the plan was now into play.

They agreed that Nick would be paying twenty thousand dollars upfront, additional money for two plane tickets back home a month, plus paying the down payment and first year of rent on a apartment for his cousin to live in while there. Hopefully it wouldn't take a year, but Nick paid for it anyway. Call him crazy, but Nick was about to go all out for somebody who didn't even want him. Would this plan be stupid enough to actually work?

before somebody comments or inbox me the OBVIOUS, yes, this chapter is short, I did that intentionally, it's just a filler chapter. there's only six chapters left, so a few chapters will be short filler chapters to not give away too much detail before part II starts.

remember loves ... comment, vote, and share pretty please!