Chapter 29

After they finished eating they cleared the table and clean the dishes together.

"Danny?" She said looking down at the soapy dish water. "What's up?" He responded looking over at her. "I've never told you but after seeing you at the party, then my school, then the mall, I felt like something was telling me to talk to you. But I just couldn't, I've always been taught never go after a man.

Anyway, I called up Paris and asked her to tell me about you."

Victoria said cleaning off a plate. "What she tell you?" Danny asked her feeling a little on edge. "Not much, she told me your name, that you were friends with her cousin, about you having a son, that you weren't with your baby momma, and that you constantly turn down females. I know you said I was different but what was it about me, you kind of followed me and sent me gifts. Don't get me wrong I was slick hoping it was you, but why?" she said looking up at him. "What she told you was correct. As far as what I saw in you, I really can't tell you.

It was more like a gut feeling I had. Like I just knew I had to have you. When I found out you didn't have a boyfriend I was all game. Seeing that you was in school and working for yours made me want you even more. I found your independence so sexy.

I always turned down females because all they wanted was money, dick, and be able to say that they were messing with me. They were all scandalous hoes, just like Paris ass, no offense. I know that's your girl and all but she straight up nasty. It's so funny how she be talking about Tisha Campbell, but in all honesty, she worse than her. She just low key with hers, but I know though. The streets talk. And niggas love to tell you who they done smashed, childish asses.

Like I was saying though, yeah, I'm not sure what it was about you, but after the picnic, it was then I officially decided that yo stank breath ass just had to be mines shawty!" He said laughing at her facial expression.

She picked up some soap buds and smashed it into his face and ran. Danny chased her around the couch, around the table, up finally caught her when she tried to dart for the staircase.

"So you thought you was just going to handle me like that and run?" he asked her as she just laughed not responding to him.

********************************
SEXUAL CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT MATURE ENOUGH OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING SEX SCENES, SKIP THIS SECTION ...
********************************

"Oh so that's funny huh?" He said licking his lips because her robe had came undone. He pined her against the wall and sucked on her neck, as  Victoria began to moan.

"Baby stop it" she whined.

Danny began kissing her passionately, then pulled back taking her right breast into his mouth while massaging the left one. "You still want me to stop?" He asked her moving away from her. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. He smirked and began to lick on her left breast while massaging the right one.

He saw her move her legs a little, he knew she was getting weak, and was getting wet. He picked her up and laid her on the dinning room table behind them. Without a word he dove straight in between her thighs as she threw her head back in anticipation and excitement. He made her body feel so amazing when he was inside her and eating her.

"Hmmm!" She moaned as his tongue licked around her clit in slowly steady pace making circles. Danny stuck his tongue inside of her and came up "you taste good mami he said seductively, he went to go back in but she stopped him.

"Let me taste" she said licking here lips"

This turned Danny on, he wanted her right now, but he aimed to please his woman first. He kissed her as she sucked on his tongue and his hands rubbed on her clit. Danny pulled from the kiss and went right back to his meal.

He continued to rub her clit as she moaned, "Danny" getting louder and louder.

Danny stuck his tongue inside Victoria and flicked it and slurped up the sweet juices flowing out of her treasure box. He moaned against her clit as he came up to lick it which drove her insane as she could feel the vibration from his voice against her. "Right there" she moaned as he placed two finger inside her slowly, pumping in and out of her coming up while sucking on her large clit. Victoria's body was absolutely amazing, and her treasure box was even better, it was pretty, stupid wet, and she had a big clit he loved to suck and lick on. Truth be told Danny had never done this before, but he always wanted to, but vowed to only do it to a woman who deserved it, there was no doubt in his mind that woman was Victoria.

As his fingers went faster before he pulled out and replaced it with his tongue because he knew she was near her peak, as he stuck his tongue in and out of her, slurping at the same time she arched her back off the table, "shit" she screamed, "right there, oh yes, - daddy, ahhh,  I'm about to come" she moaned loudly as she released all over his tongue, and he gladly licked all of her juices up.

When he came up she grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily as if she'd never see him again.

She stopped his kiss and before Danny could say a word she was sucking on his neck which caused him to let out a moan. She chucked and trailed her tongue from his neck to his earlobe,

"I love way you lick on my girl. The way you make me cream and squirt, and shake, and moan your name. I love the way your lips feel on me, I love the way you make love to me. Daddy, I want you, right here right now, on this table, in the living room, the kitchen, the hallway, everywhere" she whispered into his ear which had him bring his lip and grunting.

She was definitely turning him on with everything word.

He wasted no time, Danny slide her body to the edge of the table and went to enter her, "fuck, hold on baby" he said about to move to get a condom, but she grabbed him, "no, I want you now, don't worry I'm on birth control" she whined as he came back and slowly entered her.

"Ahhhh" she said as she felt all of him inside her pumping in and out. He sped up his pace and leaned down sucking on both her breast while she hold his head and moaned, "daddy" screaming as he pounded into her body.

"Just like that, that's my spot" she moaned as her walls tightened around him and he knew she would be coming soon.

With just two more thrust she was screaming "Y E S" as she released all her juices on him. She slid off the table and kissed him, "fuck me, make me squirt daddy" she whispered.

Danny didn't know what had gotten into Victoria today, but he sure as hell liked it, no scratch that, he was loving it. A lady in the streets, and his personal little freak in the sheets.

Victoria kissed on his chest and moved the chair bending over it while reaching behind her and placing him inside of her. He didn't skip a beat, she wanted him and was about to get exactly what she wanted. He began pounding her as he gripped her waist and smacked her ass. "Got damn" he grunted as she had completely taken over by throwing it back as he just stood still and let his woman handle it. She went faster griping the chair, throwing her head back in satisfaction, and screaming his name over and over.

"Shit! Ahhhh! Daddy, I'm about to to squirt" she moaned.

"Let it go baby, squirt on daddy dick" he said pounding into her matching her thrust. Within seconds she squirted everywhere while screaming and continuously throwing it back as he began to feel his climax coming as well.

"Fuck" he grunted as he felt his load coming, "make me come" she panted. Moments later she squirted as he pulled out and released his seeds over her ass.

She slumped down to catch her breath and he stood back trying to catch his as well. She looked back at him and laughed.

"Ain't shit funny, but be still, let me get you a towel" he said walking off. He came back with a napkin and wiped his release off her backside throwing it away.

"Go take a bath, I got this, I'll clean this mess up down here" he said as she put her arms around his neck, "okay baby" she said as she kissed him and walked away.

Danny laughed and smiled as he cleaned the table down with Clorox and finished putting the dishes up closing the cabinets and turning off everything downstairs. He went upstairs to find her humming a song as he joined her in the shower.

After they both cleaned their bodies they got out, dried off, and laid down naked watching reruns of 'The Cleveland Showand 'Family Guy'  laughing until they both fell asleep.