Chapter 46

(One week later)

It was Danny and Victoria's one year anniversary and everything couldn't have been more perfect, the amazing place they were staying, the private dinner at the best restaurant around, the shopping, the amazing scenery, the laughter, she just couldn't get enough and didn't see how this night could have possibly gotten any better.

They were now at the gorgeous beach house Danny got them for the weekend in Jamaica.

They were sitting in the jacuzzi tub full of rose petals and bubbles just relaxing. It was silent, not an awkward silence, but a nice calming silence. "Victoria" he said lowly, breaking the silence. "Huh" she said playing with one of the rose petals floating in the tub.

"We've been together for an entire year and one day. And I can say it was the best 366 days of my life. From day one you've been there for me, supported me, held me down, and have done your best to understand me. You've been nothing but humble, sweet, generous, kind, and a great mother figure to my son. Shit, in my eyes, you are his mother. I know it isn't easy having to deal with Bianca but somehow someway you make it look effortless. My mom adores you and so does my family. I've grown close to your family and friends as well. I used to be so mean and heartless until I set eyes on you.

I honestly don't know what it was that night at the party, but something in me just sparked, I just knew I had to have you. Man you done turned me into a mushy nigga, but what I'm trying to say is, well hell I love you Victoria Renea Scott, I mean I am in love with you. I have been for a while I just, I don't know" he said laying his head in the crook of her neck.  

Victoria said nothing just sat there and it scared Danny. "Baby you don't have to say -" he began saying but felt tear drops hitting his arm that was wrapped around her. "Look at me" he said lowly. She turned around and straddled his lap looking down. "Why you crying baby" he asked her concerned.

"Tears of joy. Baby you mean the absolute world to me, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I love you and Jullius. I would be nothing without my two men. I had no idea the night I saw you would turn into all of this. You are the one that's amazing. You do whatever to take care, support, provide for, and love Jullius, Viviane, Mark, Melinda, your family, friends, and myself. My dad has never liked anybody I dated yet, he love your big head ass" she said as they both chuckled.

"But seriously, I've been in love with you for months, but I didn't want to push you into saying it. The past year and a day have been nothing short of amazing, and I look forward to another 366 days with you, and then another, and another and another!" She said said kissing Danny lips in between words.

Danny and Victoria had made love countless tines before, but for some reason, that night, it felt so different. It was like the world stopped completely.

(Two months later)

Victoria had been working at the doctors office for a few months now and was enjoying it. She was just coming back from her lunch break that she spent with Danny, eating at Olive Garden.

Paris POV

For the last month she had been extremely sick and realized that she had put on a few pounds, nothing to major, nothing she couldn't hide if she wanted to. Her boyfriend thought it would be best if she went to the doctors. So here she was, waiting for her name to be called. She looked up from her phone to see Victoria picking up a chart and talking to another nurse.

"The hell, I didn't know she was a nurse now. Fuck, I hope she's not my nurse, maybe I can dodge her while I'm here" she said aloud to herself.

She put a magazine in front of her face to hide herself, but just her luck she heard her name, as Victoria stood by the desk with a clipboard and chart in hand. "Damn it" Paris cursed under her breath.