Chapter 1

Victoria wakes up out of her sleep to her phone ringing, as she rolls over she checks the clock on her nightstand that reads 7:36pm. She picks up her phone and sees that it is her best friend Michelle calling.

"Hey Michelle, what's up boo?" Vicki said sighing, "Girl I know your ass aint sitting in the house sleep, man fuck Nick weak punk ass, he cheated and lost the best thing that ever happened to him, I know you loved him but that months ago, girl I'm tired of seeing you sad, it's time to get back out there cause waiting for him will get you nowhere, he'll never change and you know it" Victoria rolls her eyes "Michelle I - "

"No" Michelle yells cutting her off "I do not wanna hear any of your whack ass excuses about how you over him and blah blah blah, bullshit! Now get dressed I wanna go to the block party and you coming, please and thank you, love you, bye" Michelle quelled with excitement and hung up before Victoria could give an excuse of why she didn't or couldn't go.

Victoria stepped out of bed and walked over to her closet to decide what she would be wearing to the block party tonight seeing as how she had no choice. Victoria took no time deciding on an outfit. She pulled out a pair of ripped jean shorts, a black tank top, and her new gold and black jordans that were released about a week ago, she didn't feel like dressing up at all.

As she glanced at the clock it read 7:50pm, she walked over to her bathroom, turned on the water to take a quick shower, when the water was just right, she removed her boyshorts and bra she had been sleeping in, placed it in the dirty clothes hamper in the corner of her bathroom and took her shower.

As she got out, she looked over at her clock that read 8:30pm. She walked over to her dresser, grabbed her lotion and then turned on her laptop playing music, as R Kelly "legs shaking" played she smiled because she remembered the last time that she and Nick had sex, which was the same night that she not only found out that he was cheating on her with two girls, but one of the girl was pregnant.

She shook her head in disappointment "I can't believe I was faithful to that low down dirty ass bastard and he do me like that?" she thought to herself.

She changed to the next song and sung along and finished putting on her lotion as August Alsina "kissing on my tattoos" played. Anybody that knew Vicki, knew that she loved her some August Alsina. She got dresses and decided to put her hair in a bun and put on her diamond earrings her parent bought her for Christmas.

She stood in front of her full length mirror examining her outfit to make sure that's what she wanted to wear. Victoria was 5 foot 5 inches, perfect c-cup sized breast, nice dark light skin complexion, nice thick tight thighs, a few tattoos, two piercings, and gorgeous black hair that was naturally wavy but she usually straightened it.

I know that's only one chapter but what do you guess think so far? Leave me some comments, share, and vote! I love feedback.