Chapter 19

A/N: This chapter is "Rated R" due to the sexual content. The entire chapter is a sex scene. Therefore if you're uncomfortable reading a sex scene or too young, then  do not and I repeat DO NOT read this chapter, just skip it. Now to the freaks who'll continue to read,  this chapter is a little lengthy (you're welcome, lol) hope you enjoy!

--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--

No words were exchanged as Victoria simply smiled showing off her dimples, nodding her head yes to a eager Danny. "Are you sure ma?" Danny asked her. "Yes baby, I'm completely sure, this is what I want!" She replied seductively while biting her bottom lip. Danny winked and let his face disappear between thighs.

Victoria instantly closed her eyes in satisfaction.

Of course she had received oral sex before but they had nothing on Danny. There were no actual words for what he was doing to her body right now and yet he had just started. "Lord it feel as if this man is making me feel like a virgin all over again!" She moaned, she thought that was a inside conversation between herself and her thoughts but his chuckle let her know she had said it aloud.

Those words only further motivated Danny. He continued to circle his tongue around her clit slurping up all of her juices. He slowed down and looked up, staring at her as they made eye contact as she moaned out in pleasure. For some reason their eye contact made him work even harder, if possible, to please his woman, and it only made her even wetter.

Victoria was always very wet during sex but at this moment, the things Danny's tongue was doing to her had her feeling like she had a ocean between her legs. Her ex's definitely had nothing on her man.

"Ahhh. Yes baby" she moaned while scratching at his shoulders crazily as he devoured her sweet wetness. His mouth was driving her absolutely insane. "Right there baby" she moaned as her first orgasm took over her body.

"Fuck ahhh - yes" she screamed even louder.

Her legs began to tighten around his head as he slid his tongue inside of her going to work. He flicked his tongue up and down, side to side while rubbing her clit with his right hand while his left hand was still holding her thighs so she couldn't move. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face further inside her, which only led him to speed up his pace when he heard her breathing increase, feeling her inner walls tighten and pulsate around his tongue. "Baby, I'm about to -" she began to say pushing his head away from her but he grabbed her hand moving it going faster as he quickly licked up all of her juices.

"Baby that was amazing" she said as Danny slowly slid her body down the wall, putting her thighs around him. She grabbed his face and slowly licked his top lip, tasting her juices, then passionately kissing him, making him smile. "Amazing huh?" He asked her as he walked over to her bed laying her down softly hovering above her while she held on to his neck.

"Yes, baby it was unexpected, and very, very, very much amazing, outstanding, inexplicable, and mind blowing." She said blushing covering her face in embarrassment as he laughed. "Move ya hands out ya face ma. Don't be shy with me. I like you to tell me how you feeling." He said as she moved her lips and pecked his lips.

"You're so fucking sexy ma, and you taste so sweet. I could eat you all night" he said kissing on her neck. She opened her mouth to respond but before she could his mouth was on her right breast taking her breath away.

His tongue went to work on her right breast, as he rubbed her left nipple, and then he switched, sucking on the left, while rubbing the right. She held on go the back of his head and moaned as be pleased her like never before. When he said he wanted to make love to her he must have meant it. Because he was definitely taking care of her thoroughly before even thinking of himself.