Chapter 39

When Victoria returns home she finds Danny fully dressed and ready to go.

They get in the car and head to the hospital to see Mark and check on him. He is happy that he's feeling much better and told them the doctor said that he can go home next week.

After they leave the hospital Danny drives over to Victoria parents house and she has a confused look on her face. "I called your parents and talked to them, I know I'm supposed to meet him in a week but I may have to go out of town so I need to meet them now, besides your mom said she making a nigga favorite, banana pudding so you know I had to cone through" he said as they both laughed.

Danny took Jullius out the car and stood him up as he grabbed his bag.

They walked up to the door as Victoria opened it and went inside, "mom, dad" she yelled. "In the kitchen baby" her mom yelled back. They walked in as her mother smiled widely at them. Victoria introduced her mother and father to Danny and Jullius. "Nice to meet you ma'am, sir" Danny spoke shaking Larry's hand and hugging Gina kissing her cheek as she blushed. "He done stole my baby girls heart, now he got by wife blushing" Larry said as they all began to laugh.

They sat in the living room talking and laughing as Gina told Danny embarrassing stories about Victoria and showed him pictures of her her from her childhood. As Danny laughed about a story her mom was telling him about the time Victoria cried hysterically just because Larry wouldn't give her a kiss goodbye because he was upset with her when she was in the 5th grade, the doorbell rang.

Michelle and Sam walked in with a bottle of whine as they all went to the table to eat.

Danny loved this, he felt at home, he thought Larry wouldn't like him, yet he seemed to like him a lot. They both shared a loved for sports, had the same degree, both played just about every sports, and went for the same NBA and NFL teams.

Everybody sat and just talked and laughed and enjoyed each others company.

SHORTS FILLER CHAPTER, THE NEXT WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE! I HAD SLIGHT WRITERS BLOCK ON THIS CHAPTER. BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NOTHING BUT DRAMA! :)  AFTER CHAPTER 40, I WILL BE POSTING THE CHARACTER Q&A YOU GUYS SENT TO MY INBOX.

AS ALWAYS, HAPPY READING, LOVE BEAUTIFUL_STORM ♡♡♡