Chapter 10

Danny's POV (two weeks later) 

“Its been an entire month of me sending her gifts every Wednesday, I’m ready to meet her and reveal myself to her, I hope she don’t turn a nigga down, I know I look like a thug that don’t give a fuck about anything but that’s just because I come from the street, I have to look this way.” Danny thought to himself as he stood in the shower under the steaming hot water. Although Victoria had never said a word to him, he just knew that he just had to have Victoria on his arm! When Danny stepped out of the shower he dried off, put on lotion and picked out a blue Polo shirt, dark denim jeans, and a pair of blue and white converse. He had become close to Victoria’s manager, Ashley,  so he knew that she wouldn’t be in today but she would come by around noon to get her check.

 Victoria’s POV

 Victoria was so excited she had moved out of her parent’s house and got herself a cute spacious three bedroom townhouse not too far from her school. Although her parent’s informed her she didn’t have to move, she insisted that she just wanted to feel independent and do something without her parent’s help. So they agreed not to protest but let her know that if she ever needed anything she could always ask, and when she didn’t feel like being alone, her bedroom would remain the same. Gina and Larry, Victoria’s parents only had two conditions about her moving out. For one, they had to approve of the neighborhood, although Victoria was over 20 years old she was their only child, she was their baby.

The second condition was she install a security system that would be linked to her iPhone. Victoria laughed and agreed. Victoria left everything except her clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry at her parent’s house. She had bought furniture for her apartment and changed the color of her bedroom, besides, if she ever wanted to go back home she needed to make sure a bed was there. Victoria glanced at the beautiful roses on her kitchen countertop, the mystery man was still sending gifts every Wednesday afternoon like clockwork. She grabbed an apple and walked out the door to go to work and pick up her check before going to get her car detailed and stop by her father’s office to have a surprise lunch with him. As Victoria got to work her manager, Ashley, started talking to her to keep her occupied, as Ashley spotted Danny walk through the door she walked away, Victoria looked confused and just smiled to walk after her but a hand softly grabbed at her forearm.

Who do you think it is?